October 25, 2014 | 1886 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Soft Complete Cleansing Milk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have combination skin and I was a bit skeptical as it is for dry skin,
but I wanted the rose one over the boring plain option so I went for it.
So glad I did as It has not broke me out *touch wood*
I use it as a cleanser in the morning followed by my toner.
The result = Bright soft skin :)
It sinks in rather quickly and makes your skin really REALLY soft.
The only thing I am not keen on is the lack of ease with the bottle. Other than that it is a good product for me.
I can't say it won't break out other people with combo skin
this is just my experience.with the product but I guess you can only Give it a go
at only £2.50 a bottle :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by SophieWillsxo

This cleansing milk is lovely. It leaves my skin feeling all smooth. The smell is also just lovely. It takes all your makeup off which is just amazing. I don't think it's a greasy product. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised and clean. It is also gentle on your skin. You don't have to rub your skin to get makeup off . Just wipe it all off. Definitely going to buy again. It's not too expensive either for £2.50 a bottle. A little bit goes a long way with this! A* product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by honeyface

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the one I the blue bottle that doesn't have perfume or colour. I was suffering from screamingly sensitive skin that looked like id been slapped. Trilogy sensitive moisturiser has helped, but this has also saved my face. Cleansers have always been a problem for me. They're either too stripping or they're mild but don't remove makeup and leave oil behind. This does leave a bit of oil behind but not as bad as some and was soothing at the point I needed it. I just can't do toners, any toners. So, lately I've tried removing this cleanser with a muslin cloth and hey presto, success!! Clean makeup free skin with no irritation!!! Very happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by nicolajayne

I always use this cleansing milk (and the green one too) because it takes off all my make up, is super gentle, leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and smells lovely.

It's great to grab a cotton pad and wipe my make up with this quickly without having to bother with washing my face with water at night. This does a great job and is fuss-free.

The only downside is the top of the bottle sometimes gets a bit gooey if you leave the lid off - but a very minor downside.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this cleanser after I tried to get my original cleanser, Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean but they were sold out in 3 of the Boots stores I tried :( I thought I'd try this as it is formulated for dry skin and I prefer the feel of a cleansing milk as opposed to a lotion. I smelt the cleanser in the store and thought it was a lovely, understated rose smell, but once I tried it at home on my face it was a different story. Maybe because the cleanser's on your skin and closer to your nose it smells different, but what I thought was an understated rose scent turned into an overpowering scent that nearly knocked me out. The smell was just too strong! Now getting back to the basics, it didn't break me out (hurray!) and it definitely made my skin softer and more glowing after using it, but because of the smell I'm put off using it. If it weren't for the smell this would be a HG product for me because it left my skin looking amazing and it's cheap to boot, but the smell is the deal breaker for me. Even though the Soap and Glory cleanser I use doesn't give me the same results in terms of softness and radiance - I would still buy it over this because I much prefer the smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by hybrid756

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hope I'm reviewing the right products here: garnier soft essentials cleanser, toner and day cream are what I'll be reviewing, they all come in pink packaging.

Not good!! I got these while unemployed for 1.50 each in tesco to treat myself to something, and figured I could use something to take my makeup off at night as opposed to sleeping in it or microwaving ev olive oil which always results in having to clean the bathroom. Well... my skin was perfect even when I slept in my makeup (I know, I know... that's bad). My skin is pretty resilient, barely anything makes it break out, but this did! I ended up with loads of bumps all along my cheekbones and temples. To think I bought this because it's designed for sensitive skin. I thankfully now have a job, some different products (soap & glory), and no longer have a red, bumpy, itchy face. A much better look!
I know it's cheap, but 4.50 when you're unemployed is still a wad of money... I would have had a better result by spending that money on cookies!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by StarryG121

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this cleanser. It works well on my combination sensitive skin to remove all of my makeup, including doing a good job at removing my mascara without stinging my eyes. I follow with an eye makeup remover to completely get all mascara off, but the cleanser works well to start dissolving mascara etc first. I apply this with my fingers and massage over my face then I polish it off my skin with a muslin cloth rinsed in warm water. This leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh but not tight or dry and with no residue (I sometimes feel a little residue when just using cotton pads and no water). Really cheap too and doesn't make my skin red, lovely rose scent - I think the rose extract may even help with redness. Anyway, my fave cleanser at the moment!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by staceylee88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this product everday to remove my make up. It has a lovely creamy texture and feels nice and cool on my skin. It also has a rosey fragrance that i love. I have been using this cleanser for a long time and it has never caused my shin to break out. It is also an inexpensive product. It takes off all my make up really easily even my mascara and leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft. I will definitaly keep buying this product in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Cosmetalogical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice cheap product, I only use it to remove all traces of make up after face wipes at night then I follow with my favourite cleanser. Its nice on my oily but sensitive skin and removes tough make up easily. Only for night time use as it is very moisturising. Overall it does the job I need it to so I'm happy

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2009 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Zarahshortlash

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product was not good on my not-so-oily-t-zone-anymore and dry cheeks. Swedish winter can really be harsh on my cheeks, so, since I was out of my Clinique soap bar mild, I thought I'd try a budget variation... (Not that much budget though, only 7-8 $ less) BIG MISSTAKE!
My skin doesn't feel cleansed at all, but has this filmy, oily residue on it, leaving it to shine - not glow - like it hasn't since I was a teen-ager.
Soft skin? Yes, but with butter-features... you know, butter is soft too. :-)
To sum up, I went to the department store today and got myself a new Clinique Soap bar Mild. MUCH better.