July 23, 2014 | 1286 users online

Bronzers - Jean Paul Gaultier - Tout Beau- Un Bloc De Soleil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2005 7:34:00 PM More reviews by sefis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer, I have very fair skin and it gives a very realistic looking color. It has a very light le male scent but the scent fades very quickly so it doesn't interfere with other fragrances. I can even wear this to the gym and work up a mild sweat and it never runs or streaks, and best of all it doesn't make me break out. I hope they never discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2004 9:44:00 AM More reviews by blondy1980

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is must for anyone. Although it's aimed a men this bronzer can be used for anyone with any skintone.
It goes on very dark at first but either brushed over the skin or used with fingers it leaves your skin looking sun kissed. I have very fair skin and dont tan that easily, when using fake tans i noticed they somtimes irritate my face (i have dry/combo skin) so instead of using creams or mousse tan i use this finishing bronzer over my face neck and sholders and it blends evenly with the rest of the tan.
A must for winter ;o) (it works really with with benefit HIGH BEAM used on the brow bone, cupid's bow of the lip and over cheek bones)