December 18, 2014 | 1496 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Is this discontinued? Anyways very lovely fluttery natural lash effect

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Florida555

This is my go to drugstore mascara. It is $8 but it is worth the price. It gives really nice, jet black volume. My eyelashes dont clump with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by tabbyk4t

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I've been using since my freshman year in high school and nothing compares to it. I've recently fallen in love with the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, but it still does not beat this one. However, if mascara dupes were a thing, I think these two are dupes for one another! They both feather out the lashes perfectly.
This one is better, however, because the formula is perfect right away, whearas with the TFBTS, I have to wait for it to dry.
This one doesn't clump, the stopper scrapes off the perfect amount of products, the brush is perfect, I just have NOTHING bad to say about it.
Lastly, I very much recommend the waterproof formula because it holds a curl, but it isn't a hassle to take off.
I recommend this to everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by hannahbeautyxoxo

still on the fence about this product. I got it as a gift a few months ago (waterproof version) and I normally reach for it when i have an event were I know ill sweat/swim etc. I do really like the effect this gives, a tidy volume and length that is natural but still gives your eyes definition. When I swim, this stuff doesn't budge. When I exercise or sweat, it seems to slide right off my lashes without running. That sounds really weird, but its the truth!! Personally i think the formula might evaporate in humidity or heat but im really not sure ahaha. I know ill reach for it alot now its summer break, but im still on the fence a bit. If your after a good waterproof mascara, i highly recommend. If your looking for a sweat-proof one, id look elsewhere :))

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

Maybe I need to try the waterproof kind, but the regular one does not hold at all. My eyes get watery when it's windy outside (and I live in the Windy City!) and this mascara runs... I look like a raccoon. I've never had to use a waterproof mascara even with this issue. That aside, this gives natural looking lashes. I would like more oomph and no raccoon eyes. On to the next one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by nthao09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Loveeeeee I keep on going back to this mascara. Been using this in waterproof formula for the last 7 years. Separate and hold lashes for long time without any fall out. I have long thin lash this one add enough volume and thickness.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by CaitCritt

First off, I love this mascara. I bought it on a whim because I usually like cute and bright packaging like other mascaras have. The bottle it comes in is very light and the shape is basic, but simple and sophisticated. This mascara is great if you're going for the natural look, if not I suggest a few coats. The formula doesn't clump your lashes or make them sparse and spider leg looking. I highly recommend this mascara, I use it daily and religiously.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Stolz69

My HG mascara. Have been using it for years, every now and then I might look for something else to try but always come back to this one. Perfect every day mascara :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Yumi2

This is a very natural looking mascara, it doesn't clump or flake, and hold out on the claim of soft as my lashes didn't feel all stiff but my issue with it is that it SMUDGES very quickly. If you tend to have panda eye syndrome and your trying to hunt down a product that doesn't create a mess beneath your eyes then skip trying this product. Otherwise it would have been a good day to day mascara if your someone that goes of the natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by KayandRich1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite. Very full lashes, and it stays on very well. I bought this from a drug store a couple years ago, and never used anything else since. I get the black color, and there are very minimal clumps. I don't need to use my lash comb, unless I just put too much on lol. This is my favorite mascara in the world!