Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 8/27/2015 2:16:00 PM

I've been on a real mascara binge for a while now, as my tried & true L'Oreal voluminous doesn't seem to be.............the same???? Just not doing it for me anymore so I think its true what some others have said - that they changed the formula or something.

After seeing all the great reviews on here & elsewhere, I decided, again going against my better judgement, to try this Maybelline Full & Soft. I generally dislike all CG & Maybelline products, as they all seem to be very horrible for me, so I did not have high expectations. but..........hey, I'm needing a good mascara and it seems lately the cheaper brands seem to be winning out over the pricier brands ( except, sad to say, ELF).

I bought this and I must say it is a very good mascara. It holds a curl, does seem to give some volume, not tons, but a little bit of a boost, and just makes my lashes very, very nice. It has not clumped or smudged on me, either.

This mascara does however cause some stiffness (for lack of a better word) in that it is not 'soft' after applied. It feels the same as every other mascara. So, its misleading to state this stays soft even after application.

The price of course was great: $6+change at Walmart.
I am generally always neutral on packaging, so its really a non-issue so long as the product works for me. But the packing was indeed nice - just simple, not corny or 'in-your-face' rad goofy colors.

I probably will buy this product again.

on 8/19/2015 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Goes on like you have really great natural lashes. Does not run or flake. This is a really well done formula. It is not goopy. It also apples fast if you are in a hurry.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I discovered this years ago...I think I might have been in high school??? Anyway...sometimes idk why I got away from the drugstore brands at times!!!! This was one of my favorite mascaras!!!! I loved the regular and the waterproof version.
This mascara has a nice plush brush. It is a good balance of wet/dry, leaning more to wet. It is a nice shiny black but dries to a nice finish.
This gives a nice natural look..but it is a bit buildable as well. It gives volume, and length...and looks very natural but also made up if you keep building your lashes. Great for work...the thing I LOVED the most was that it keeps your lashes soft...I does EXACTLY what it says..
Unfortunately I think it was discontinued...I got a few packs at a nearby small grocery store...I'm going to keep buying them to keep on stand by :-) maybe look at eBay as well....

on 8/12/2015 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have very short, sparse, and straight lashes so finding a mascara for me is very difficult. I bought the non-waterproof version of this mascara. Full 'N Soft gives my lashes reasonable volume and length. The formula feels a little more on the wet side of the spectrum, which I prefer. Also, I can put on 3 coats of this mascara without it getting clumpy at all. Next time, I think I need to get the waterproof version because the one I have now does not hold a curl. However, I highly recommend this mascara!

on 8/12/2015 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

okay so, not long ago i did say that this was my holy grail. i am now going to change my review because i recently developed dermatitis on my eyelid. i have not used anything different other than this mascara. it claims to be hypoallergenic, which is the main reason why i bought the product. i still love how this mascara makes my lashes look and i only recommend this to those who do not suffer from very sensitive skin.

on 8/11/2015 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've used this mascara for years and years. Despite being given a lot of free mascaras to sample in my line of work, NONE beat this. It lengthens and thickens without clumping or going brittle. It's also buildable, so I use one coat for day and two for nights out. There's a reason it's been around so very long - it is the best on the market, high end or drug store.

on 8/9/2015 9:37:00 AM

This mascara is a really nice everyday mascara. It doesn't really hold a curl well, but it defines the lashes and gives them volume. I don't think I would repurchase it though because I have other mascaras that I like better for everyday.

on 7/30/2015 4:10:00 PM

Maybelline has amazing mascaras, and I use different formulas for different looks occasionally, but this is my end all be all daily mascara. There are little clumps that fall out if I overdo it, but it really is fabulous. Soft lashes, makes my lashes look super long and full with just one coat. Stays on very well, but definitely requires a makeup remover-soaked pad to get it off. Thankfully, I haven't noticed any negatives with it other than I would love a brownish black color also.

on 7/26/2015 9:50:00 PM

One of my top mascaras. It goes on well and lengthens without clumping. It's not super volumizing, but not bad either. It doesn't smudge on me. I've repurchased this a few times.

on 7/19/2015 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice on the lashes. No crunch at all. But holy cow does it irritate my eyes. I take it off at night but the next morning I still wake up with matted, glumpy lashes, blurred vision and red, puffy skin all around. It's definitely the mascara and not the remover (which I've used forever).

I will stay away and stick with Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara, #1 for comfort, staying power and natural look.

Video Reviews & Tutorials