Merle Norman Retractable Brush

4.2

on 10/11/2010 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Bought as a replacement for the MN Kabuki brush . . . I like that it is retractable and it doesn't shed nearly as much. It's not as fluffy but it's nice for travel.

on 7/31/2009 10:45:00 AM

I bought this brush also for MN mineral powder application - I love the powder, however the brush is another story. The hairs keep breaking off and I end up with little black hairs on my face. I have tried everything from cleaning the brush, being more gentile with application, etc. and still the little black hairs end up on my face. I will be throwing this away and consider it a waste of money.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Bought this today and I love it! I need a good brush for on the go, and this is it. It comes in a great sleek black case, but it also have a protective cover over it made of black fabric. Overall, it was a great value and I love it.

on 8/28/2007 3:06:00 PM

This brush is great for us gals on the go. I have it with me at all times, because you never know when the shine may come on. If you are looking for a retractable Brush, this is the one for you.

on 10/7/2004 9:46:00 PM

I love this brush; very convenient, inexpensive and the bristles are super soft and silky.