October 23, 2014 | 1577 users online

Makeup Brushes - Merle Norman - Retractable Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 7:29:00 AM More reviews by smdaigle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought as a replacement for the MN Kabuki brush . . . I like that it is retractable and it doesn't shed nearly as much. It's not as fluffy but it's nice for travel.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by HHeard

I bought this brush also for MN mineral powder application - I love the powder, however the brush is another story. The hairs keep breaking off and I end up with little black hairs on my face. I have tried everything from cleaning the brush, being more gentile with application, etc. and still the little black hairs end up on my face. I will be throwing this away and consider it a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this today and I love it! I need a good brush for on the go, and this is it. It comes in a great sleek black case, but it also have a protective cover over it made of black fabric. Overall, it was a great value and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by metdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush is great for us gals on the go. I have it with me at all times, because you never know when the shine may come on. If you are looking for a retractable Brush, this is the one for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush; very convenient, inexpensive and the bristles are super soft and silky.