November 28, 2014 | 1710 users online

Makeup Brushes - Merle Norman - Foundation Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by angel4212

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG foundation brush!! I have the Stila brush and the Sephora brush, neither one can begin to compare to the MN foundation brush. I am bedinning to take a look into the whole MN line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by MacPops

I'm a little bit surprised that this has such a high review. The bristles seem to have just a wee bit too much space between them or something. A lot of the product seems to soak into the brush. Maybe I'll give mine another try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect foundation brush!! Alot better than MAC's foundation brush IMO. Price, quality, blendablity & durability all A+. I've had mine for a year now and it has not become frail. It cleans so well too. Perfect for acne-prone skin, like mine. The old MAC foundation brush I had was too harsh for my skin and didn't last very long. Overall, this is my HG foundation brush for a lifetime. I will keep buying as long as they keep making! : )

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by fluppydog

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Good quality brush.Feels soft, applies evenly, lasts long if properly cared for. The tools you use to apply your make-up can be crucial to your final look. Make sure to keep brushes clean or you could get a nasty breakout Careful of the "make-up quota" at Merle Norman. Employees are "encouraged" to recommend as many products as possible to new customers by means of undermining your confidence. Example: You go in looking for a tinted foundation and they recommend a concealer for your "under-eye darkness", you ask for a lipstick they will show you a lip pencil to help your "undefined lip line" and so on. Merle Norman has many great products but don't fall for the underhanded sales approach, and do not take it to heart!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

Excellent brush, picks up the perfect amount of powder for a natural look. Soft, easy to wash, and holds up well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Hyperduckz3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok, so yesturday my mom & I went to our local Merle Norman store to get "makeovers". I recently lost my Lancome foundation brush so I needed a new one. Right when we walked in was a display of a make up brush set. My first thought was those all look like really good quality brushes, & my second was Im sure that set is at least $80 (which I don't have right now). So, I asked the saleswoman how much the set was & her response was $32!!!! I was shocked, so I purchased the set right that second, lol. The set includes brushes for; foundation, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, & eye shading (a total of 5 brushes). They are all full size brushes. So, I used the foundation brush this morning. First thing I noticed was how soft it felt against my skin, amazing! Then I noticed the blending power, awesome! Lol. It really is a great brush:) I also used the blush brush this morning which was equally great. Haven't used the eye brushes yet at home, but I did use them at the store yesturday when I was getting my makeover & they were all good. I especially liked the eyeliner brush. I guess technically this was more of a review for the make up brush set, lol. I believe it's called Brush Stars, if anyone is interested.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 7:55:00 PM More reviews by lasoltera

Better than MAC in my opnion. Priced reasonably. Adore this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 11:58:00 PM More reviews by erinnikita

Bought this randomly when shopping with mom. This brush is the ultimate! It's thick and soft and never leaves streaks. Blends my Vichy beautifully. Works nice over fine lines and edgy areas without aggrivating them. So far, an HG makeup brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 6:25:00 PM More reviews by metdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, I bought this with the Luxiva Timless Foundation. I have been told to get a foundation brush for so long and I decided to get it. I think that every woman should get one. I am so sold on the idea. First you use so little product when using the brush (sponges soak up a lot). I feel this makes your makeup flawless. It blends perfectly. GET ONE LADIES!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by AlwysNSrch

I just recently bought this brush based on the MUA recommendations. I wish that I had bought it before. I use the Luxiva Lasting Foundation and it really does make the applications easier and the results smoother.