July 28, 2014 | 1331 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipgloss- Pink Crystal (LE)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaNatalie

I quite like this product!

The packaging is really nice and sturdy doesnt feel cheap.

The colour is good, I dont find it very bright as my lips are naturally quite pigmented anyway.

The texture is quite nice but I dont find that it lasts very long.

I would probably buy again, maybe to try a different shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Picked this up in Hong Kong when I was over there since I couldn't find this shade where I live. Its my fav at the moment, great on its own and even better layered over lipsticks. Has no weird scents, no glitter but a tiny bit of shimmer, which is quite pretty. I love that this isn't sticky as that can sometimes be the case with drugstore lip-glosses. Packaging is also very chic, reminds me of the Chanel lip-glosses. Absolutely love this product and will definitely be buying more!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Im not sure but I think Pink Crystals might be the same/really similar to Pink Whisper as they're called different things in the UK/US.
1] I think the overall price of Revlon superlusterous lipglosses are good in comparison to Mac creme glosses as thy are both similar textures/consistency. In fact I find this Revlon one particularly moisturisig which is why I like it so much
2] the packaging is strong, easy to use and easy to locate amongst all the round lipglosses I own.
3] although i love how this feels on my lips and it does look nice, th colour is quite sheer but creamy rather than watery so you can tell something. Im an nc42/3 with full and opaque lips and the colour suits me fine and with a bit of layering the colour does build up w/o getting gloopy
4] This gloss in particular latss a really long time and i dont need to reapply for a good 5 hours or so. My lips stay moist and don't dry out. Almost as if this is a treatment rther than a gloss which is the main reason why I would repurchase as u cud probabaly get a simialr colour a bit chepaer maybe!? I've never had such a good lasting power form any other gloss before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2007 7:40:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

This review is for the shade "Violet Crystal" which doesn't seem to have a listing of it's own. It was limited edition. Reminds me very much of Lancome juicy tubes in Honey Violet, a cool pinky purple with lots of microglitter. Looks dark in the tube but applies much lighter. All the SL lipgloss are great value for the money. I have used Chanel and the packaging is no better, in fact the lid on my Chanel lipgloss cracked in half.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Nekura

I was suckered in by the packaging years ago, I like couture-square casings..

I didn't even know this was LE.

I have mauve/rosey lips naturally but lightly pigmented and this actually does apply quite close to what it looks like, a milky cool tone pink with very subtle shimmer. Infact this is too cool tone/milky for me to wear in the summer. I prefer this shade during the winter when I have less pigmentation in my skin (ivory, yellow undertones).

I must say Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss has amazing shelf life, it still has the same consistency/minor powdery scent as it was first bought... meaning years later, still good as new, not rancid or need to be dumped in the trash. Still great, its a nice shade for those who like cool pinks. Not something I have used often but nice to have around. Unfortunately I haven't invested in many of these glosses because of the scent. Though it's nothing too strong and is very minor the aftertaste bothers me a bit that I refuse to buy these at retail usually. I prefer the sweet vanilla/sugary tastes in my glosses or no scents at all... or at least something that doesn't leave a weird waxy taste after it wears off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by kato_potato

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this gloss is the perfect peachy/pink milky color with just a hint of sparkle. it requires more than one layer to see any appreciable color. next to my pale skin and dark hair, this was a brightening, fresh color. if i could buy it again, i would!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2005 9:16:00 AM More reviews by ROMANARE

This is a very fresh color,perfect for summer with a light tan, I don't think it's milky ( Toast to Shine, definetely is) , on my medium pigmented lips it looks polished and clean. I am new to glosses but this is a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 10:00:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

This shade looks like another LE gloss from a Fall 2004 collection - but from The Body Shop. A milky rosy bubblegum pink, but this one contains a few glitters.

At first, I liked the shade and I was very pleased with my purchase. I think I would have rated this 4 lippies. But after one month or so, the gloss thickened a lot. Its consistency had suddenly and dramatically changed. This is so strange since I own many Super Lustrous lip glosses and I've never experienced this problem before. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This almost does not show up on my lips. It gives my lips a clear whitish milky look, but nothing beyond that. It reminds me of Paula's Choice Almost Clear Lip Gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2004 11:16:00 AM More reviews by laureg

i had high hopes for this product, and they fell short. the gloss is the trademark gloss, nice consistency, good wearability. the part that fell short was the color. i was so excited about this gloss- pink crystal is a bubblegummy pink with fine, fine glitter in the tube. unfortunately, it doesn't look like that when applied- it goes on pretty much clear. there is a *slight* rosy milkiness, but it's so slight that i could have imagined it. i hoped that this gloss would have more color payoff, and be more opaque- but it wasn't. my lips are not that pigmented, so glosses showing up true to color usually isn't a problem. luckily i got this relatively cheaply. i would not repurchase this particular color, but i still love the SL glosses.