April 20, 2014 | 1864 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish in Clearly Clear

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 6:15:00 AM More reviews by marytylermoore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The one I'm talking about is from the Lasting Finish Lycra Wear range. It is very good. I tried it today and it is not overly shiney, it's just right.

The brush is very suitable for its task - wide to facilitate application.

The polish seems to bond really well to the nail and creates a smooth, flat finish.

I would recommend this - I guess it could be used as a top (or perhaps base?) coat, however I have not tried it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2006 12:47:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

Product Description: Hardwearing, chip resistant, long lasting colours for a great colour finish. Choose Lasting Finish 8ml for the latest, up to the minute shades.

On me: formulae is a bit wonky. I have a few different shades in this range & i find that some of the shades' formuale are fantastic, others i experience problems applying the np.

Colourwise---> clear extremely shiny stuff!this dries fast & iactually use this as a base for my red polishes. stops the nails from being stained & use as top coat to increase the shine on my np. helps whenever the polish gets dull, i just freshen up with this.

Comes in 8ml bottle with a lovely brush. short and flat - very easy to handle. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2004 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Surreptitious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite clear polish of all time. It lasts and lasts (I haven't had as much luck with a few other shades of Lasting Finish) and the shine is absolutely super. It's the shininess that makes this my favorite clear polish- it's the most natural-looking shine in a nail polish that I've ever seen. continued >>