Redken Color Extend Injection- RED [DISCONTINUED]

on 2/24/2007 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze has NOTHING on this! The Injection conditioner in copper to refresh color lives up to its name; it injects colored hair with a shot of color and shine. Overall quality of the conditioner is very good and moisturizing, although it can be difficult to rinse all the way out. It left my hair bright, shiny and soft. A little pricey ($12-$13) for a medium size tube. It's really a shame that they discontinued this after a year or so. I scored a few tubes from a Hair Cuttery clearance sale and almost at the end of my precious rations:(

on 5/5/2005 2:14:00 AM

I have used this product several times when I had my hair dyed red. I had naturally dark black asian hair, and had my stylist put in chunks of red throughout. This shampoo, used once a week, helped extend the life of my color. It kept it a bright cherry red, and shiny too!
When washing, use a quarter size amount, doesn't suds much, but it does the job. Leave it in for five mintues, rinse till clear, and apply your conditioner. Awsome stuff!

on 10/5/2004 10:15:00 AM

LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Its so darn hard to find, though- I got it online from american beauty store- after ordering it from anothe rplace & having them tell me it isnt available! GRRR.

ANYWAY- its a thick conditioner that deposits a TON of red back into my hair. Leaves my hair smooth & glowing. I am thrilled to have my color last much longer than usual. My red stays red- doesnt go orange like it used to. LOVE THIS STUFF!!! My only beef- Its a 5 oz tube- and it really is 5 ozs- I weighed mine...bc it looked like it was half empty. They use a larger than 5 oz tube- But its a great product!!

Popular Hair Products