December 19, 2014 | 851 users online

Accessories - UGG Boots, Slippers and Shoes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive owned the same pair for 8/9 years. These lasts. I did spray mine as soon as i got them with a protectant

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Lashaye16

Love love love UGGS! I bought three pair this fall! The champagne sparkle, Baily button, the pink ones with bows on the back! I wear them all through fall and winter. Not in the snow of course because I don't want them to get ruined. But I will forever buy uggs! So easy to slip on! I just kind of hate they don't come in half sizes I usually wear a 6.5-7 but they run big so I get a 6 when I get womens and a 5 in kids. With my last pair of uggs that I wore down to the ground I got in a 7 and realized that it was too big. I learned that they do eventually stretch. I just hate the price of them but it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by FluffyKitty18

I love uggs!!!! They are so fuzzy and I wear them everyday! Although they are a little pricey, I can understand why. I really recommend anyone who doesn't have uggs to get them. I'm sure you would love them. The fur does make me itch a little of I don't wear it with long songs or long pants. But other than that they are pretty great!😄

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

UGG boots are amazingly warm & comfortable footwear for the wintertime. In my opinion, the people who call them "uggly" are people who don't own a pair themselves because they'd know there are A LOT of different styles—even flip-flops—different patterns, colors, etc. If you've owned a genuine pair, the only real cons are price & maintenance. They're clearly not for everyday or for walking through snow & storms. My UGGs did last long, but I made a mistake & didn't maintain them properly. Real fur from sheep or lamb + water = a bad idea. I admittedly didn't use any of the UGG brand cleaners & just threw them in the washer whenever they needed washing. They did come very clean again, but the fur obviously didn't look as good as it did when I first got them. I've owned a couple pairs & would definitely repurchase.

~*Don't let anyone on MakeupAlley make you feel bad about wearing animal skin/fur/leather. Anyone who uses &/or wears perfume, lipstick, nail polish, mascara, eye shadow, soap, makeup bases & foundations, shampoos, shaving soaps, moisturizers & skin care products, lip balm, sunscreen, etc. doesn't have the right to whine about UGG boots because he or she probably smear animal fat &/or byproducts on their faces.*~

Note: If you're going to purchase a pair, consider checking out "Rethink Pink" (Breast Cancer Limited Edition)—it's October & they have signature classics that benefit Susan G. Komen

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I own several pairs of these boots and they are super comfy and warm however they are not waterproof and I have slipped on ice so many times! Very expensive but they go with everything. They are nice to have but not an absolute necessity

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't care what others say, but I LOVE Uggs!! Here in Canada, Ugg boots are a winter essential. with -30C temperature and inches thick of snow, they become the best thing you could find to keep yourself warm. They come in different colors and various styles, the inside fur are as soft as it can be. They keep the snow out and the warmth in, they are super comfy and you'll never slip on ice. I don't understand why people are giving them bad ratings just because they find them unappealing. What does one's personal taste in fashion have to do with reviewing the quality of the boots?! Well I personally find them cute and stylish, and a must have fashion piece.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I now buy knock offs as the price is too rich for my budget. Look these are not pretty, nor are they the same blight on society some make them out to be, they are not equivelant to graffiti on your front door. Are they part of the dressing down of society? Yes, no one on Mad Men would be caught dead in Uggs or Ugg knock offs, or would they? A few yrs ago I ironed everything, I was raised that way, talking sweats, jeans etc. Now I only iron dressier items, things you'd wear to work, and so on. I notice some categorize those who wear these type boots and for the record, I'm neither a slob nor lazy. I still care about looking pulled together and fashion. However,I have Raynauds Syndrome, I have an inability to stay warm, But its Ugg type boots that are really life savers. To have that fluffy, plush lining surround your foot and leg, is a huge help on cold NYC winter mornings. I feel surrounded by warmth even if I may look like I'm wearing glorified house slippers. I keep mine clean as best I can and replace them each season if they look too shoddy. I'm aware they are not meant for water or mud but as a lifelong NYer who walks everywhere, snow, slush, grime, are unavoidable to some extent. All that said, no one loves a great boot, high heeled and otherwise more than me. I prefer sandals to flip flops mostly, wear sneakers when working out mainly, so I almost feel I must apologize in advance for offending anyones delicate sensibilities. I am only thinking of my comfort and warmth., I know my niece almost a teen, loves them for school, and she has no such med problem like me. But I love the idea of her having the comfort and cushiness these provide her, all day long. Yes the world has changed and in a way I miss the look of everything ironed though ladies I confess, I don't miss all that ironing myself;)

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, okay, we all know Ugg shoes are really boring and average and plain in appearance... But they're so freaking comfortable and durable! My feet are always so warm in these. And despite their yawn-worthy looks, they do add a special touch to certain outfits. They are perfect for the cold seasons, no doubt about that. Really, my only problem is that they aren't great to wear when it's heavy rain or heavy snow (and when girls wear them with shorts in spring or summer, but that's another thing entirely). I recommend investing in a pair. You won't be disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried these on as a joke at the shoes store...but soon realized how comfy they were! They're not the most attractive shoes, and they're definitely not for wearing out in the snow....but great for cold weather.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I don't know why so many people hate UGGs. I happen to love them! I don't wear them too often out of the house since they tend to get dirty super quickly but during the Winter, I wear them ALOT around the house and they are so comfy and warm to lounge-around in. I just hate seeing people wear them during the Summer with short shorts. It just looks stupid that way. :)