Mary Kay You're a Star Shimmery Powder in a Puff

4.6

on 11/18/2007 6:34:00 PM

This was a fabulous gift, smells lovely and the sparkles are fun. Not sure if I would buy it for myself, but I probably would for someone else!

on 1/6/2006 9:48:00 AM

"You're a Star" is a fun treat that puts a smile on my face.

on 5/23/2005 9:01:00 AM

Loooove this powder in a puff. The scent is light and delicate, and the puff works great. Much better than the pricey Benefit powder in a puff I purchased. You can also get this off ebay pretty darn cheap (I stocked up using ebay!)

on 2/26/2005 3:49:00 AM

Received this as a gift, and it really makes me feel pampered when I put it on. It's a pretty pink poof full of shimmering, scented powder. The sparkles are tiny and sexy, making skin glimmer rather than look glittery or too girly. The scent is absolutely gorgeous, but doesn't seem to stay strong for very long on me. I love it though, and would definitely repurchase when it runs out. I recommend this product for pampering purposes, also makes a wonderful gift! :)

on 11/25/2004 10:44:00 AM

This is a limited edition product that Mary Kay had a couple of years ago that I missed out on and am so glad it's back for a limited time this year. It's kind of indulgent and it's only purpose is to make you feel sexy but it is so nice! It's a little pricey, so I marked down for that but I love it anyway and dished out the $20 for it. The packaging and the puff itself is so pretty, the smell is heavenly, the powder just has finely milled glitter - no big chunks and looks so soft and sexy on shoulders, neck and arms.

Recommended for Normal Skin