April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Loose Powders - Mary Kay - You're a Star Shimmery Powder in a Puff

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2007 6:34:00 PM More reviews by missstarlight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a fabulous gift, smells lovely and the sparkles are fun. Not sure if I would buy it for myself, but I probably would for someone else!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2006 9:48:00 AM More reviews by gloxinia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

"You're a Star" is a fun treat that puts a smile on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2005 9:01:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Loooove this powder in a puff. The scent is light and delicate, and the puff works great. Much better than the pricey Benefit powder in a puff I purchased. You can also get this off ebay pretty darn cheap (I stocked up using ebay!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2005 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Whitneyone

Received this as a gift, and it really makes me feel pampered when I put it on. It's a pretty pink poof full of shimmering, scented powder. The sparkles are tiny and sexy, making skin glimmer rather than look glittery or too girly. The scent is absolutely gorgeous, but doesn't seem to stay strong for very long on me. I love it though, and would definitely repurchase when it runs out. I recommend this product for pampering purposes, also makes a wonderful gift! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2004 10:44:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

This is a limited edition product that Mary Kay had a couple of years ago that I missed out on and am so glad it's back for a limited time this year. It's kind of indulgent and it's only purpose is to make you feel sexy but it is so nice! It's a little pricey, so I marked down for that but I love it anyway and dished out the $20 for it. The packaging and the puff itself is so pretty, the smell is heavenly, the powder just has finely milled glitter - no big chunks and looks so soft and sexy on shoulders, neck and arms.