October 24, 2014 | 1064 users online

Clothes - Victoria's Secret - PINK Panty Collection

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I like Victoria's Secret PINK panties, but the quality reminds me of Forever 21—they look good, but don't last too long. They're not necessarily cheap or poorly made; I think they rip/tear easily & the colors fade quickly… especially black panties. I wear a size small & it fits well. Thongs are true to size & the bikinis, briefs, hip huggers, etc. run a little big, in my opinion. I'm a big fan of the different colors, patterns, & designs PINK panties have.

I'm sure most people find ~$10 affordable. In my opinion, that's too much for a pair of panties, so I only buy them when there are sales &/or specials. I'm used to buying my panties for $1 or 2, so $8+ is pricey to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by lneice0160

My absolute favorite panty! They're great quality and fit perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Qgata

I have always been a fan of VS Pink because of the fact that they are made of cotton, supper comfy, and used to have a perfect cut. I am a size xs though I have a very nice round bottom, and they always fit well and sexy. BUT, unfortunately, in the last couple of years, my favorite style stopped being made and instead they replaced it with these HORRIBLY ILLFITTING panties that have a crotch that is too small/narrow even for a child, let alone a grown woman! There is no way to avoid a frontal wedgie (I don't mind the rear end ones but in the front??? C'mon!!! I am a small size 00 girl, there is no way that these fit pretty much anyone very well. They simply do not cover at all, are very uncomfortable for that reason, and if you wear a maxi pad, well, you are in trouble for so many reasons. Frankly, an idiotic man must have designed these. They all look like they have a factory or design deffect! And what happened to the plain color cotton panties? We MUST now wear panties that show through clothes at all times??? Really??? ugh.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love wear these undies but some of the designs and patterns aren't cute. They are extremely and comfortable. These undies fit fantastically. My problem is that they are no good for pads if any kind. But I haven't tried their hiphuggers yet. A lot of their underwear are narrow in the crotch area and so it's always wedged in the butt. I find myself always trying to dig it out. Gross I know. But I just like the fit. Will buy again only when it's the 7/26 deal. Nothing less cause it's not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Cheerhottiexoxo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's alright but there designs can look tacky and cheap

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by alisonvee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loooooooove the PINK panties by VS! They have the cutest designs and styles and I personally like the PINK panty line than the normal VS ones just because they're more fun and colorful. Make sure you don't get panties that are too big though, bigger underwear rides up your buttcrack.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Hend2292

Great panties :) they're cute and have different styles and fabrics and are incredibly affordable. The only practice panties I buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Wonderland449

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It depends on the style for me. I am very curvy and to be honest have a big butt. I'm not fat at all I just have an apple bottom LOL. For me, its hard to find underwear that fully covers my butt and doesn't ride up over the day. I started with PINK stretchy bikinis. They are SO super cute. But they just don't come big enough. I can never find it in XL only L. The L isn't bad but it just doesn't cover my butt.

Then I tried the boyshort and "shorties" style. PERFECT. They look cute like all PINK panties, they fit great and they don't ride up. They actually cover my whole butt! Unfortunately its kind of hard to find them now and I'm starting to think they discontinued the "shortie" style but I hope not because it was great.

The thongs are also very cute and flirty if you're looking for something sexy that doesn't scream "I was trying to wear sexy panties on purpose for you" if you're looking for something to show off to a guy lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

The PINK panties are so cute & comfy. I love them :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to LOVE VS's PINK panties because they had cute patterns and fit pretty well. But nowadays they are all "cheeky cut"... as in they don't cover my muscular perky booty and I HATE it! There are a few pairs they have that do an okay job in that department, but not 100%. It is these few pairs of panties that I get when I'm sent a "free panty" coupon in the mail. I DO NOT spend money on these panties because most of them are like upwards of $9-$10 if purchased alone, or you can get them for around $6 if you get 5 of them at once; but I don't really love even one of these panties, so why would I want to spend more money on 5? If you don't have a flat supermodel rear-end (basically if you're a normal girl/woman), I would NEVER recommend these panties to you. I've even been asked by the sales associates (when they try to badger me into buying the panties when they're "on sale") why I don't like their panties, and I reply honestly, "because I actually have an *** and all I get when I wear PINK panties is a wedgie." I'm sorry if I sound like a hateful, spiteful monster from this review... I'm just so disappointed in the turn VS has taken in regards to their products as of late :(