September 21, 2014 | 1918 users online

Clothes - Victoria's Secret - PINK Panty Collection

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love wear these undies but some of the designs and patterns aren't cute. They are extremely and comfortable. These undies fit fantastically. My problem is that they are no good for pads if any kind. But I haven't tried their hiphuggers yet. A lot of their underwear are narrow in the crotch area and so it's always wedged in the butt. I find myself always trying to dig it out. Gross I know. But I just like the fit. Will buy again only when it's the 7/26 deal. Nothing less cause it's not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Cheerhottiexoxo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's alright but there designs can look tacky and cheap

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by alisonvee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loooooooove the PINK panties by VS! They have the cutest designs and styles and I personally like the PINK panty line than the normal VS ones just because they're more fun and colorful. Make sure you don't get panties that are too big though, bigger underwear rides up your buttcrack.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Hend2292

Great panties :) they're cute and have different styles and fabrics and are incredibly affordable. The only practice panties I buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Wonderland449

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It depends on the style for me. I am very curvy and to be honest have a big butt. I'm not fat at all I just have an apple bottom LOL. For me, its hard to find underwear that fully covers my butt and doesn't ride up over the day. I started with PINK stretchy bikinis. They are SO super cute. But they just don't come big enough. I can never find it in XL only L. The L isn't bad but it just doesn't cover my butt.

Then I tried the boyshort and "shorties" style. PERFECT. They look cute like all PINK panties, they fit great and they don't ride up. They actually cover my whole butt! Unfortunately its kind of hard to find them now and I'm starting to think they discontinued the "shortie" style but I hope not because it was great.

The thongs are also very cute and flirty if you're looking for something sexy that doesn't scream "I was trying to wear sexy panties on purpose for you" if you're looking for something to show off to a guy lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

The PINK panties are so cute & comfy. I love them :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to LOVE VS's PINK panties because they had cute patterns and fit pretty well. But nowadays they are all "cheeky cut"... as in they don't cover my muscular perky booty and I HATE it! There are a few pairs they have that do an okay job in that department, but not 100%. It is these few pairs of panties that I get when I'm sent a "free panty" coupon in the mail. I DO NOT spend money on these panties because most of them are like upwards of $9-$10 if purchased alone, or you can get them for around $6 if you get 5 of them at once; but I don't really love even one of these panties, so why would I want to spend more money on 5? If you don't have a flat supermodel rear-end (basically if you're a normal girl/woman), I would NEVER recommend these panties to you. I've even been asked by the sales associates (when they try to badger me into buying the panties when they're "on sale") why I don't like their panties, and I reply honestly, "because I actually have an *** and all I get when I wear PINK panties is a wedgie." I'm sorry if I sound like a hateful, spiteful monster from this review... I'm just so disappointed in the turn VS has taken in regards to their products as of late :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Sta1cee

Most of my friends rave about how amazing the PINK line is and how cute the panties at VS are. I don't know...I bought a couple of PINK panties and I feel like they fit very awkwardly. Perhaps I don't have the supermodel body for them? The size Small is a little too tight but the Medium is too huge. Also, I don't think $5 is cheap for panties considering the fact that I usually just buy mine at Marshall's for $2.

As far as other VS panties go...they are so dang high!!! Even low-rise panties seem to go extra-high up.

Anyway, I don't think VS had me in mind when they designed their panties. I'll stick to buying discount-underwear.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love these(: and yeah they have immature writing and stuff but thats cause PINK is for teenagers who like bright colors and ridiculous patterns(: if you want plain and more mature that fit bigger just get the regular VS panties.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Neume

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm with the previous reviewer below me: I both love and hate this panty collection. I love it because they are the ONLY panties that are small enough for me - they are a true XS. However, I despise the ridiculous prints and phrases plastered all over them. I don't mind a "VS" logo or whatnot, but for mercy's sake could they make them in just some plain solids (I'll even go for bright colors)? I personally refuse to buy anything with obscene writing on it because I just think it's awkward, which consequently limits my choices in the one and only panty line that fits me. *sigh*