September 22, 2014 | 1970 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Crystal Lipstick- Elizabeth Pink [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Bliss149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sadly discontinued. Anyone know of a dupe?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ItaliNicki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this color. I've had this lipstick for a few years now and had forgotten about it. EL lipsticks have a weird scent to me...that's the main problem I have with their entire line of lipsticks. The texture and creaminess of this is just perfect. I absolutely love this color. It's so natural. Not too pink, not to beige or too warm....love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a lovely nude pink. Toned down, but has enough color not to make you look like a pale gost! Love the EL lipsticks as they have gorgeous packaging, and they are beautiful and VERY creamy, never dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

The texture of this lipstick, as well as others in the crystal range is just fantastic. Hard to describe but it goes on smooth, sheer, moisturizing and slightly glossy. I think my favorite thing about this l/s is the texture and that it has a really luxe finish and feel to it. I have NC30 skin and fairly pigmented lips. This is just several shades lighter than my natural lip color, which I was initially not thrilled about. But as I wore it more and in different lights, it made me realize that its an excellent MLBB shade, and it feels really good on the lips. The color is a muted, light mauve pink. It's extremely wearable and I would imagine would suit many. It can be swiped on really quickly, I would say easier than a gloss, and the color is really fool proof. It lasts really well for a l/s of this sort of moisturizing and glossy texture. Strange but it does adhere to the lips and stay for a few hours w/o eating but it wears like a super good glossy lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

REVISED 7/22/2012

I originally wrote a negative review for this product. I had trouble getting an even application, and it tended to sink into the fine lines on my lips.

I now realize that the problem was my lips, and not the product. Apparently, my lips were dry and dehydrated, and I hadn't realized it.

I now apply lip balm religiously every night, and I wear this lipstick over a coat of Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (stick). It goes on beautifully and it's a nice color, too. Very creamy, with a nice sheen. It is now one of my go-to lip shades. I use it with my Chanel lipliner in Mordore/Nude.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by MyChanelScalpel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first lipstick as a teenager, and I still love it to this day. It is the perfect natural pink and the formulation is creamy, but not so much so that it melts off your lips. Unfortunately, the smell is almost unbearable to me, which is the only downfall of this lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by yelrihs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The color, a subtly shimmery, glossy, peachy pink, compliments most ALL skin tones.

It looks good by itself and minimal other makeup, and it's also a good compliment to more dramatic eyes. The texture is super hydrating and the smell is good compared to other lipsticks.

Took off one lippie because my first one melted! The stick is prone to instability and melting. The color is gorgeous but it does not stay put for very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by plaidinator

Soooo pretty! Sooo moisturizing... love it :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by violoniste

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

YES! I'd been searching for a non-shimmery yet somewhat sheer lipstick to pair with my everyday look (modern cat eyes, a hint of blush). I'd been looking for "the perfect nude;" throughout my journey, I came to realize that most "nudes" are either too dark or too corpse-like, too brown or too orange for me (light/medium golden complexion, hazel green eyes and light brown hair... with lips that are more of a pale pink with a bluey peach tone, not a trace of brown or red). I realized that what might fit my criteria more would be a very natural-looking, pretty peachy-pink. This lippie is sheer enough to look natural, fresh, and modern, but pigmented enough to make it a real MLBB shade. I don't mind that it isn't super long-lasting, because I prefer a creamy, moisturizing texture that demands frequent re-application to drier, more long-lasting formulas. The tube is cute enough that I don't mind whipping it out, either. :) Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2008 8:11:00 AM More reviews by mpshouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous, slightly peachy pink that brightens my whole deathly pale face.Even my (female) doctor commented that I had found the perfect shade:) It's shiny enough to look fresh; It's pigmented enough to be polished if I use three swipes, and it's natural enough for little/no makeup days if I just swipe once. I find this to be moisturizing enough to get away with not wearing lip balm underneath, but I do prefer a bit of balm under all l/s. I did take off one lippy because this only lasts on my lips for a couple of hours; It just tends to vanish, rather than travel to mouth corners. Packaging, as with all EL l/s, is classy. Definitely recommend that pale brunettes give this a try!