July 30, 2014 | 1172 users online

Fragrances - Bebe Fragrance

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by staci01

This was given to me recently because the original wearer couldn't wear it as it turned poorly on her skin. That should have warned me but I'm a fragrance lover so I couldn't pass up free perfume! This fragrance smells like IMO a chemical soup whether in the bottle or on my skin. I spritzed this heavily on my skin so I could get a clear understanding of it and there's just so much going on. Fruit, soap, floral and all smell like artificial chemicals - a whole lot of chaos. Looked it up and saw that Francis Kurkdijan created this and was surprised as he's created some great fragrances. Now if Mr. Kurkdijan wanted a synthetic fragrance to go with the plastic image of the Bebe clothing line and stores? Then I guess he did a great job! The notes in this are: mango, sweet pea, tuberose, jasmine,rose,sandalwood, musk, cedar. Some of these notes are favorites of mine (tuberose,jasmine, rose,sandalwood, musk) so in after doing some sleuthing I was surprised that I was having a bit of a time with the fragrance. The notes make the fragrance sound heavier than it is and so it's off putting a bit when actually smelling it. I don't hate it, don't love it but I like it OK. Now the bottle? I love the bottle! I'm not into girly looking stuff but the bottle I love! The juice is pink and can be seen in the glass window of the bottle while the case around it is heavy silver metal! It's a lump of a bottle and hefty! Visually it stands out in my collection which is nice. I could do without the gaudy rhinestone heart charm but put up with it cause I like keeping things together as they were creatively intended and, again, I love the bottle design. Perhaps Bebe put more money into the bottle creation than the juice itself? I don't know. So I guess really this review is more about my love of the bottle. Lol! Ok frag, great bottle. Don't spend big bucks on this as apparently it can be had for a song at TJ Maxx.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I do really love this fragrance. It took me a while to find a large bottle with the diamond shaped heart trinket but I finally did at a good price. Soon, they will be harder to find as they are being discontinued is what I was led to think. To me this has a lot of pepper scent to it but it is not listed as one of the ingredients. I find it last around 4 hours on myself. The dry down is very pleasing and does not smell cheap like even so many of the much more expensive scents. I love the shape of the bottle and how pretty it looks with it's heart shape and the rhinestone heart dangling from it's rhinestone cap. A lot of thought went into the design of the scent and the bottle. I do not find it sweet like some have said on myself. I do think every one's body chemistry is what makes or breaks a nice perfume. This one to me is a real keeper. The notes are listed as mango, sweet pea and tuberose as it opens. The heart is composed of black jasmine and rose that blossoms at night, while the base consists of sandalwood, musk and golden cedar.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kristinrochelle

I love this perfume! I was given samples the last time I shopped at Bebe, and loved it so much I ordered a bottle of it online. It came in a nice metal and glass heart-shaped bottle with a cute jeweled keychain. The packaging was so cute I didn't want to throw it away! The product cost around $75, but the price may have changed since then (I bought it in 2010). If you like perfumes on the sweet scent side, this is a great perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by gigi32

Im another lucky girl who picked this up at TJ MAXX :) I really enjoy the scent but it lacks in staying power. The one I have is a light pink heart shaped bottle which is really cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by SomeOtherName

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Found this at TJ Maxx for under $20. It was totally an impulse buy -- I had never even smelled it before, but thought the bottle was cute. Very pleasantly surprised when I opened it -- it has become my absolute favorite perfume and I've worn it every day since, which is saying alot since I am a perfume junkie. It is both fresh and girly, with a touch of berries and roses. This is probably one perfume that I would buy all the matching products for just because I like it so much, and I really never do that. My only complaint is that it just doesn't last very long, so I went out and found a mini to throw in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by rnornan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Sprayed this at my local TJ Maxx. It immediately reminded me of the Yosh Pirate scent called Buxom which I wrote a review on YEARS ago. It brought back memories of that scent and now I wish I had it back. The Bebe version is spicy, a bit vanillic and there is a sensual rose somewhere in there. I liked it, but didn't purchase til I saw how it wore on my skin. Did not last very long and lost it's buxomness upon drydown. Too bad. I wrote I'd buy it only because of that long lost scent memory.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by tan0h0lic

I got this in a swap, after lusting over it while getting a whiff at the Bebe store. (For reference, this is a review on the FIRST Bebe fragrance, *not* the sheer.) The last thing I need is another fragrance, buttttttt... With that said, I have worn this every day since I got it (over a week) and with my selection (obsession) with fragrance, that is saying a lot. First of all, I am not usually "down" with fragrances with powdery notes. Bebe IS powdery, but in a very unique way. It doesn't make me think of babies, or kiddish things, but it's a light, comforting smell (not like Johnson & Johnson baby.) It has this GREAT spicy aroma that really evens out the powder, and it's unlike anything else I have smelled. A bit floral too, but all around, my NOSE is really liking this! The lasting power could be better like mentioned in other reviews, but it lasts more than an hour on me. I don't think it's meant to be a heavy scent so this makes sense. I carry it with me for midday touch-ups. I like that not everyone wears this. The bottle is also freakin' adorable!! I love heart shaped anything! I feel the price is reasonable too. I am def going to try Sheer next.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by missrissy

Although it doesn't last long i cant have enough of this sexy/ flirty scent.
It just upsetting that it does not last through out the day! i spray it in the morning and the scent is gone by lunch!

Though its somewhat expensive, its no where near some of the higher end perfumes in price which is nice! because (personally) i think of Bebe as somewhat of a name.

* another hi-light is that the large bottle lasts a life time! and i do spray it a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by ves7472

I think this scent is very sexy in a girlish way. However I would not purchase again because there are better perfumes out there. I find the scent lasts a little longer when sprayed on clothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by aishas

I really like this scent. I don't like scents that are too sophisticated, and this is sweet enough (without being too sweet) and light enough for my taste. The heart-shaped bottle is ADORABLE. Like the other reviewers, I do wish it lasted longer on the skin, especially since it's supposed to be an eau de parfum...but I love everything else about this!

Update: I've found some other perfumes I prefer, but I still enjoy this from time to time. will probably never finish the huge 3.4 oz bottle though...