Jason Natural Cosmetics Satin Shower Body Wash- Mango

4.3

Not tested on animals

I got a giant pump bottle of this at Whole Foods. I like it. My skin is sensitive and break out prone and this doesn't aggravate it. Nice mango smoothie scent, would be great for summer.

on 8/4/2010 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like it but im afraid it might be irritating my skin a bit so ill have to keep and eye on that but for the most part its a great natural body wash. It lathers very well and gets the skin really clean. Also i love the smell, look and constancy of it. It looks like a real fruit smoothie and is a pretty bright orange color. Also its pretty moisturizing too.

on 5/24/2008 1:51:00 AM

I love all of the Jason Satin Washes, full of moisture and very creamy one bottle lasts quite a while. I even use it to shave!

on 9/6/2005 9:24:00 AM

A really nice relatively pure shower gel that leaves skin lightly moisturized with a subtle fruity scent.

on 3/11/2005 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is cheap for such a large amount - like 850ml or something. I bought this one without smelling it (they're covered in plastic so you can't smell first) and I thought mango would be the nicest smell. Reading reviews on here it looks like mango might be the least nice so I'm looking forward to trying the others. Anyway, this smells like apricots and flowers to me. Slightly synthetic smelling. The fragrance gets better as you rub it into a lather - becomes nice and fruity and more like mango. I love that this is mostly aloe vera - it's a great consistency. Really rich and creamy and it doesn't dry the skin. The fragrance lingers.

on 10/3/2004 4:14:00 PM

This body wash has the same great moisturizing effects of the other Jason body washes, but the smell has a weird almost baby powder-ish undertone. Not bad, but I prefer apricot!