September 1, 2014 | 2239 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by buttering55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Totally unisex - men should get on this, it's matte (not shiny) and has a bright mint scent. Why aren't more lip products mint scented? What an obvious idea!

Cheap, can be bought anywhere and lasts, for me, almost half a year. I apply it everytime I lay down to sleep (no matter the season,) and I take a lot of naps so a tube lasts a lot! I never have any lip problems like cracks or dryness.

It makes your lips feel cool and tingly when you apply it, it's very refreshing. I love this product and have been using it for probably 8ish years now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by taylormcgrath17

Expensive for a lip balm but the best drugstore one out there! Go get one now!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What can I say that most of us don't already know about BB? Not surprisingly, this is very good stuff. Immediate difference upon application, and lasts several hours between reapplications. As always, BB delivers. You will not be disappointed with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

I love this and I love the peppermint smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

It made my lips feel drier and look smaller. Awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

not a fan... I find its too sticky and my lips feel overly greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As a girl who is obsessed with my collection of over 200 lip balms, I have to say that this was a disappointment to me.
Hardly any smell to this.
The texture was very hard (yes I know it's beeswax and will be hard, but not hard enough to say nothing happened while swiping on my lips). No product would come off on my lips! And when I heated it up a little to make it usable, it felt horrible on my lips and made them dry and cracked which I hated.

Was very disappointed with this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by AccioPretty

I think this balm works wonders for people who have normal lips and want an extra moisture, like me. It leaves them feeling super soft all day long, looking really healthy and pouty due to the peppermint and with a really fresh feeling, but I don't think they will give the needed moisture for dry or chapped lips. Anyway, I personaly can't live without it, it has lasted me so long and it's cheap. Will rebuy for ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love love love burts bees. this lip balm is amazing wayy better than normal chapstick. i keep it on all day.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Synnfuleyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love Burt's. I love Burt's with a passion. But I loath the original beeswax balm with every fiber of my being!
The smell is ok, but it creates a lot of lip-drag. This stuff is like attempting to moisten your lips with a smooth rock. Once applied, it feels waxy and SOMEHOW makes my lips feel drier. Like popcorn-with-too-much-salt shriveled, and dry.
I adore Burt's non-mentholated balms. Like the Replenishing Pomegranate. Pomegranate and I are homies, but keep that awful original formula AWAY from me.