July 30, 2014 | 2166 users online

Masks - Nivea - Pampering honey mask

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this! It's a staple for my combo/dry skin. Smells divine and leaves my skin so soft, clean, plumped and hydrated. I always have it in my bathroom!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by michailkas21

In the past i was using masks for about 5 to 7 euros through the drugstores until i found the nivea honey mask which coast on bargains about 1 euro ! This product works miracle for my combination skin, it moisturize my skin and even's out my skin tone. It contains a lot of shea butter for moisture while it has lactic acid an A-hydroxy acid. The scent smells fantastic. I realy want this mask to realized in face cream version.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by rinsrevenge

This no-fuss product costs $1.95 for two sachets. As a weekly treatment, this is a great pick-me-up for all skins (I have combination skin). Even if you don't find your skin particularly dehydrated, you'll be surprised to learn how fresh, supple and invigorated your skin will look and feel after just one application.

The instructions recommend removal with cotton after the stipulated 15 minutes... what I do is soak at least six cotton pads in water to remove all of the mask, and finish off with a rinse with cold water.

Dry your face and feel the difference... I mean, seriously, your skin will feel that much softer. The results are good considering Nivea is a no-frills drugstore brand. So give it a try and chances are, you might be pleasantly surprised.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 6:51:00 AM More reviews by danai

This mask is made for dry/sensitive skin. My skin is actually oily and prone to imperfections; I'm not sure but I think that skin that tends to form imperfections out of nowhere can be called sensitive. In addition to that, using moisturizers made for oily skin, though beneficial on many levels, does tend to dry up even oily skin, at least at certain areas.
Anyway I decided my skin could use some extra moisture, plus I tend to love anything that contains honey, so I tried this.
It has a thick, creamy consistency and feels great on the skin. I feel quite relaxed and pampered having it on, plus it has a nice, subtle honey-ish smell. When I washed it off after 15 minutes, my skin felt softer to the touch and looked more glowy. I was quite pleased at the result and went to sleep. The next day, around 6 pm, while I was having coffee with my bf, he suddenly asked if I had done something to my face, as it looked extra smooth and glowy to him. Considering I don't use foundation and hadn't done anything special with my makeup, I came to the conclusion that it was actually this mask. Needless to say I was more than thrilled. I ran and bought some more soon after:-)
The packaging is pretty convenient to me; you get two seperate sachets of product; each contains enough for you to also rub into your hands:-)) That means you can carry it anywhere and if you decide it's not for you, you won't get stuck with a whole tub of product you will never use. The price is also ok to me; about 1,50 for two sachets (=two applications).
To sum things up, this is a great pick-me-up treatment which makes me feel extra pampered and you know all of us could use some of that feeling:-) I'll keep stocking up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2008 7:57:00 AM More reviews by im_luvin_ya_mwa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ok so i was wanting to go to bed but i figured that i already looked like i had had 9 hours sleep after this amazing mask lol. i was a bit wary after reading the reviews here, especially of those with combo and acne-prone skin as i have both, however my mother brought these for me as a little pressie because they were 50 cents, so she brought four, which means a total of eight treatments (yes!) and i thought i better at least try them. well i left it on for 10 minutes, so that it wasnt completely dry on my face, and i couldn't beleive it when i washed it off-so skin looked the best that it has in a while, i couldn't stop smilin. i didn't quite understand what people meant when they said their skin was 'glowy' but now i do, and i cant wait to use it again and again, i just hope it works as well everytime. my HG thus far!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2008 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Crystalpunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Grey, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I found this mask so-so. I wouldn't say I loved it nor would I say I hated it. I found it hydrated my oily/combination/acne-prone skin but I felt my skin needed more. I loved the scent but it was awful packaging. I had to keep the sachets in a plastic cover to keep them fresh, I would rate this product higher if it were in a tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by laurastang

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I checked the ingredients against my cosmetic dictionary...all seemed to be okay for my dry sensitive skin. After cleansing, I put the mask on and almost immediately I felt a slight burn. I did not remove for I wanted to see the results...after 15 min, I removed the mask and noticed my skin was NOT red, very surprising based on the slight burn I felt. Packaging was good as it was air tight and does not allow sunlight in. I would not buy this again as therr are better products out there that won't burn the skin

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2008 3:13:00 AM More reviews by cheekypwincess

Did nothing for my skin. Maybe even blocked a few pores. Skin felt no different after I used it. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by dreamingangel

These Nivea masks caught my eye when it was on sale at Watsons recently - at SGD$1.95 per mask, its certainly very affordable. I bought 2 each of the Pampering Honey Mask, and the Invigorating Vitamin Mask. As a rule, I'll never use moisturizing masks since my facial skin is very acne-prone; I'm worried that overly-moisturizing stuff will make it break out. However my skin has taken a beating from acne medication recently (BP 2.5% which didn't work, other than aggravating my blemishes and drying out my face), so its now flakin, peeling, and basically a horrible mess with the acne still there. After paring down my routine to just a cleanser and aloe vera gel, my skin gradually improved, but the aloe gel wasn't fixing the dried out areas of my face. The honey moisturizing mask has a very creamy texture, and its not supposed to dry - this is more like a leave-on treatment for the face. I slathered it on generously, even over the pimples, and left it for a couple of hours. After that, I tissued off the mask, rinse off the excess in the shower, and my skin is so soft now. It hasn't aggravated my existing pimples, or caused new ones; the flakes and dry areas are soothed, my skin is visibly plumper. I have used this mask 2x since then. The packaging isn't ideal, since it comes in a sachet. There's also too much for a single use - even using it judiciously, I can probably use the mask three times, if not more. I snip off the corner, squeeze out what i need, then fold down the corner twice over and store it in a ziplock bag in the fridge. It'll probably keep for a few days. While I won't be using this often, I'll definitely stock up a few to keep on hand for times like this when my skin freaks out, since its so soothing and affordable. Oh, and this makes a wonderful moisturizing mask for the hands! People who aren't keen on putting this stuff on your face, try it for your hands. I massaged the leftover cream into my hands, concentrating on the fingers and cuticles, and after a while my hands were so incredibly soft and well-moistuized, even brighter looking. I spread the rest on my feet too... hee.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2007 11:39:00 AM More reviews by brend

I never thought I'd use masks from a sachet, but I'm definitey buying this again! The first time I used it, didn't notice much difference. But the seccond time, I fell asleep with it on, about half an hour, and after rinsing, skin felt noticeably softer and more plump. At S$3 or so for 4 uses (2 sachets, 2 uses per sachet), it's not really cheap. And I do wish it was in a tube because sachets are slightly messy and since I can get 2 uses out of a single sachet, have to squeeze out the remains and store it in a container for the second use. Despite that, definitely a buy again.