Maybelline Cool Effect cooling creme eyeshadow in Gives Me The Chills

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/3/2009 2:32:00 PM

I have been looking for a nice inexpensive silver eyeliner for a while, and despite numerous CVS and Walgreen trips I've only found gray ones with silver shimmer. I wanted a pure silver with no obnoxious glitter. You'd think NYC, W&W, Rimmel or Milani would have one. NAY.

Fast foward to my Dollar Store trip. This was packaged with Midnight Chill which is a medium navy blue. This is the color I've been looking for, and at 50 cents each, it was money well spent.

on 7/18/2008 3:12:00 PM

I just bought this, and I already love it! The color is really nice. Its a nice light silver color, and it works wonderfully to brighten up your eyes. It looks great when you want to play up your lips and just want a light, non-dramatic color to brighten up your eyes. The application is smooth and easy. I'm glad I bought this shade, and I will most likely buy it again when I run out.

on 4/30/2005 2:05:00 AM

Love love love this product. I have pretty much every color and I cannot get enough of them! They are a million times better than powder shadows. They have amazing staying power and never crease (a problem my deep set eyes have with powder shadows). I apply with my finger and take away any excess with a Q-tip. These are a staple for me. They are also great as a base for powder shadows. They are now discontinued, so if you cannot find them anymore, a good substitute is Wet N Wild Mega Eyes cream eyeshadow.Gives Me the Chills provides a pretty silvery blue sheen that compliments my blue-grey eyes wonderfully. continued >>

on 1/6/2005 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My fave color of this eyeshadow line, for almost 6 years. I have ran through few tubes of it already. It is a beautiful darker sliver color, not very sparky, but will give you enough shimmer to bright up your eyes. I use it whenever I dont feel like to wear too much makeup. I think this color has been discontinued actually, but I will surely buy more of it if i can find it again!

on 10/1/2004 7:12:00 PM

This color is a dark silver with a blue undertone. I use it as a base for my eyeshadows when i'm going out at night or when want to look a little bit glam. Its too shimmery to use everyday, hence the subtraction of one lippie, though i wish they would make this in a less-shmmery version that would be more appropriate for daytime use, since this is *the only* product that works well for me as an eyeshadow base -- nothing else i have ever tried keeps my powder eyeshadows from creasing like this does. And this color is just right for my cool coloring and dark grey-green eyes. I hope they never discontinue this.