January 28, 2015 | 1913 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Kinda Sexy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 1:21:00 PM More reviews by EllieRichardsxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick so much! It was the second lipstick I ever got from MAC and have been using it ever since, It's not nude to the fact where it's pale, it's kind of like a dark peachy colour, I don't really know how to explain, It lasts long on the lips too which is a plus. It's a matte finish so could make your lips a little dry if you don't use a balm before you apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 1:02:00 PM More reviews by AuroraSom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh my goodness I LOVE THIS COLOR!
It's different from the other nudes. It's a peachy pink color with brown in it which gives it the nice nude look.
I find other nudes like Faux which are slightly pink end up looking mauve and muddy on my very warm toned complexion.
Other MAC nudes tend to be too pink, brown, or mauve on me
I use a C30 in the studio fix powder its a very yellow/slightly olive color.
This color is perfect!
It's my lip color but better :)
I LOVE the formula too. It's a matte which is one of my faves. I don't find it drying at all.
I prefer matte, satin or amplified formulas cause they are the most pigmented and can easily be sheered down or have a gloss over if you want a wash of color or even a glossy look. They're most versatile

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

A beautiful color, love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by suesuesu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think it looks horrible on my lips. Bought it because it was looking quite nice on pictures - but on me it looks so dry, my lips look really "old". Its ok with a gloss on top, but i wouldnt buy it again.
My teeth look really yellow with this lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have naturally tan skin and this was a non flattering nude. It also looked very dry. I might have as well put foundation on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by carelesswhisper

Kinda Sexy was my favourite lipstick in summertime. I'm quite pale even in summer, and I loved the look it gave to my lips. It's a bit too peachy for winter for me, so I can't wait to use it again. Even if it's a matte shade, it's not very drying on the lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I love this colour. Colour opacity is great! Super super long lasting. It's a peachy nude, and for my nc37 skin it doesn't wash me out at all. For a matte, not drying at all! I'm quite impressed. Short, sweet & to the point!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

On my NC30 skintone, this 'peachy' nude turns very orange. It's more like orange-creamsicle nude on my lips, which aren't very pigmented to begin with. The formula is also very unforgiving. I have other MAC mattes that do not accentuate every single lip line nor make my lips look parched and puckered. This one's going back.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Makeupfanlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Unfortunately ... I thought it could fit well on my fair skintone but it looks like I wear a brighter shade of concealer on my lips totally fail!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by brunettebordeaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy grail, peachy nude that isn't too light and immediately enhances the face. It DOES give that Angelina Jolie look to some women I have seen wear it. It is the perfect color, especially for my NC30 skin. I first bought it in 2004 and in 2014 I am still lemming it.

The only downside it is EXTREMELY drying, even with chapstick. It has had the same effect on my friend, who has the opposite type of skin than I do (I have dry skin and she has oily). It is such a shame because it is a beautiful lip color that receives many compliments and has other women asking, "What lipstick are you wearing?". I guess I am allergic to it, too, because the skin around my lips turns red, flaking and peeling. But ah... such is life. If there was a cremesheen version of this lipstick, I would consider buying it again.