July 22, 2014 | 1052 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Kinda Sexy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked the color. and love to wear it with with gloss. But I find myself annoyed whenever I apply it because it is too dry..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

Beautiful, Beautiful peachy/pink matte formula. Not a MLBB for me but definitely works well with my skin tone and awesome to wear for day or when I need and understated lip and I don't want to wear a plain nude or have time to be layering color. This is a matte so it will be dry and very opaque. You need to have exfoliated, moisturized lips or this will look a mess. I do use a gloss from a local merchant if I don't want the color so flat on top on occasion, but i always put a good balm on first thing before applying any makeup and when I get to my lippy I blot off the excess balm and it does help with the dryness. IF you do not like dry or matte formulas I suggest Sheen Supremes for MAC. You will not like this. If you are looking to extend the wear time on this try putting the color on, blotting and adding a lite dusting of HD powder and then re-apply the color. It will hold longer and give a bit of stain. The only color I've ever had complete staying power was one of the cover girl 24hour wear formulas. but this will last pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by gpsbabyyy

this is my go to everyday lipstick. i use 'soar' to line my lips then i use kinda sexy. its the perfect combo!!! especially for us blondes :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by greenopal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the colour of this, it really suits me and I honestly thought I'd found my holy grail natural pink lip colour after years of wasting money on colours which seemed perfect but weren't.

The texture is horrible though. I own and use several matte Mac lipsticks and like wearing them. This looks dry and 'chalky' though despite the fact that I use lip balm underneath it.

It doesn't last very long either and needs frequent reapplication which is surprising as all of my other Mac mattes last for hours and stain my lips. Kinda Sexy does neither of these. It just seems to sit on my lips and actually flakes off which isn't very attractive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by misshennie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I got mine after getting review here and there. I mean so many ladies and girls out there review it. I am typical person who prefer matte lipstick rather than any other lipstick finishing (glossy, stain, etc).

I am an asian in NW20-25 in MAC. this lipstick is what I really want from a nude lipstick for everyday use. It's peachy-pink on me. It glides easily on my lips, which I amaze. I think the formula will be drying and I need lip-balm before applying it. But it's no. It is just perfect. It is opaqua, pigmented.

for the 15 USD lipstick, i think this is worth every penny. Since I almost use it daily, I think i'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I back to Mac'd for this recently and have been wearing it every day since. It is a peach nude with pink undertones, in a matte formula. Even though it's matte it is not dying which is a big plus for me. I'm NC30/5 and I think it flatters my skintone nicely. I like to apply Mac lip conditioner first. Beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So disappointed this color doesn't show at all on me(NW20). I had to order this online, and it's too much trouble to return. Sharon Farrell, who I love, really likes this. I think this would work well with someone whose skin contrasts well enough with it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by thedreamersdisease

This product really has to be one of my holy grail nude lipsticks.
For a start, I am a lipstick fanatic. For my birthday, if I got nothing but lipsticks I would be very very happy... But this is my favourite MAC lipstick by far.

I bought it this year and I have used it an awful lot yet I still have product, so it is long lasting unlike a lot of other high end lipsticks that I have tried that have disappeared like magic.

It is a Matte lipstick and I hate having dry lips but this formula is very moisturising on it's own and for that extra 'umff' for easy application I always add a simple lipbalm. This gives of a healthy glow and also hydrates the lips during Winter very well.

The only downside is that MAC lipsticks do not last all day, but I have never had a lipstick strong enough to last all day when talking and eating, so I have no problem with simply re-applying.

It's such a beautiful nude with a quirky peach undertone and I would always repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Kinda Sexy is the perfect nude lip for me! I love this lipstick, it is such a beautiful nude and it feels like butter on my lips, very moisturizing and it stays put. There isn't much to say other than this is a must have IMO!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Gigi70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am always on the hunt for a nude lip, whether it be a pinky nude or a true nude. after hearing about this color, I decided to buy it. It is only available at MAC Pro, so that was a little inconvienant for me since I had to drive across town, but I am a lipstick junkie so I had to do what I had to do. I am an NC42 with olive undertones.. I love it! It is great for a casual look and great with a smokey eye for a night time look as well.It does have a pink undertones to it which I really love because it doesn't wash me out or make my lips disappear. It is matte so for me it is a little drying. I do put balm underneath it.
This by far, is my favorite lipstick shade.