September 21, 2014 | 1805 users online

Concealers - Artistry - Enhancing Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by sizzlingplate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It gives you good coverage but it creases halfway through the day

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really good at covering undereye circles and lasts a while too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2006 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Kitsunebi

I have oriental colouring and very greasy skin, so in my teenage years I spent a lot of time and money looking for a concealor (for blemishes) that matched my skin tone and didn't slide off after a few hours. This (in Medium) is the only one I've ever bought more than one of, and I'm currently on my fifth tube - each one lasts roughly a year for me, as I apply with a brush and don't go overboard. I've heard that the company are discontinuing this product (NOOOOO!) so I've stocked up and hopefully will have found a suitable replacement by the time I run out; surely my skin will have changed by then anyway...? Fingers crossed!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2005 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Jean6_6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It really covers my blemishes and pimples, but canot covers my dark circle well so I have to use another concealer to cover it. Overall it's a good eye foundation and quite long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2004 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Supa

I purchased this concealer in medium. It was excellent as an eye-foundation and to even out skin tone. My eye shadows/eyeliner/mascara would last all day long. I would not recommend using this for heavy blemishes. I can't wait to try the ultimate coverage concealer, I heard it does a good job at that.