MAC Zoom lash

A great mascara.

on 8/17/2015 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This mascara doesn't hold a curl, is messy, and overall really disappointing. It's watery, so it's difficult to build up but at the same time is too heavy to hold a curl and just flattened out my lashed to their stick straight original status. Drugstore mascaras haven't ever performed this badly. Save your money and pass on this flop.

on 4/23/2015 11:16:00 PM

Did not like cut! Very hard to apply and gives me spider lashes. Not natural at all! I would rather spend my money on the drug store brand Maybelline Soft and Full! Would not buy again!!!! Ever!!!

on 4/7/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I received this as a sample and i love it. It washes off easily with just a washcloth and warm water. It is a more fluid-like mascara than most but at my age (39), ive had plenty of practice. I feel the pigment black is darker and truer than others ive tried. It seems to condition my lashes as well since as a thyroid patient, my lashes tend to be very prone to breaking off halfway. Summer is coming and i think ill be wiping this from my eyelids now and then but its worth it. Its my favorite mascara ever!

on 4/2/2015 8:22:00 PM

Basically this all began when I was looking at various media sites where soo many pretty girls were posting selfies with their amazing long lashes, and whilst scrolling through the comments under the photos, people asked which mascara they used, to which they stated 'mac zoom lash'
Not just one, but a few girls have recommended this product as it worked amazingly on them!
So as I loveee trying new mascaras (I'm bit of an addict) I decided to go ahead and purchase it.
The packaging is a matte black average sized tube, pretty standard for MAC, the actual mascaras texture was bit wet, and although a lot of people dislike this factor when it comes to mascara, trust me I'd rather have a wet mascara than something dry and useless.
Anyway when it comes to the actual application, I have one thing to say..this is the mascara to use when YOU KNOW how to apply mascara properly and professionally.
This isn't for people who like to quickly apply and run out, you would need to sit down and make sure you wiggle the brush onto your lashes and extenuate each individual lash.

I for one, after years of trying a million and one mascaras have become abit of an expert with my own lashes, so I know how to make a mascara work, so no offence but that may be why this mascara has had a few mixed reviews on here, as some women may not have known how to work with such a deep mascara.

Personally, I can see what the fuss is about, it darkens your lashes, extends and curls them, I get complimented by people atleast once every other day since purchasing :)

Hope this review helped but guys seriously, do not purchase unless you have longish lashes, you're a pro with mascara and like abit of a dramatic eye!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Not the best mascara by far. I hate when mascara's don't curl my lashes. For a $20 mascara, this preforms like a $2 mascara. Not much product comes out on the wand. I miss my dazzle lash MAC bring it back. Zoom lash is not a repurchase for me.

on 3/14/2015 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! This mascara is my holy grail! It lengthens my lashes and coats them with a pitch black liquid! I have already used up two of these mascaras and I will be repurchasing again! I have not yet found a mascara that matches this!!!

on 1/29/2015 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Got as a sample and was excited to use it, being that MAC promotes it as the must have amazing product.. -So wrong. I actually was shocked at how bad it is. It gave no length, when applying it is so thin and watery, that it won't build up. It's so watered down it smudges all over your eyelids. It dried clumpy and I am forced to have to use an eyelash comb. The black color flakes as a gray slept appearance. Augh so bad.

on 1/15/2015 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample of this and I'm glad I didn't pay full price. There is nothing special about this mascara. It gives me some length, but I can achieve length with any mascara because I have longish lashes to begin with. The wand looks rather like an ordinary bristle wand. I found it flaky, bit clumpy. Upon application it also caused a mess on my eyelids. Didn't do anything for my lashes or make me look awesome. I was excited to try it because I thought, "ooooh Mac!" Honestly I have drugstore mascaras that are way better, but that's just me. Thumbs down on this one.

on 1/5/2015 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

ughhh can instafamous people please stop promoting this awful mascara. I bought it thinking it was going to be this great mascara that would make my lashes look great but NOPE! It clumps all my lashes together and my lashes are a good size so I wasn't expecting it to be so gloppy on my lashes! Hate this mascara.

Top Rated MAC Products