July 31, 2014 | 1729 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by zoeclare1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What can I say? Really didn't like this product.... Clumped all my lashes and clumped all round the brush. Would not buy again sorry MAC I love ur products but not this one x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews of this product, I must be the only one who absolutely loves this product! LOL

I received a sample of this mascara in the mail. I love it! The black color and coverage looks wonderful on my lashes, and I love the brush that applies it.

The 1 negative I will say is that I wish the sample I had received was waterproof because I wear contacts, and I always wear waterproof mascara, just in case I have to use drops or something like that. So, I have experienced some mascara running when my eyes have my wet or something like that. So, I always make sure I have a hankie or some tissues with me. Hey, it's a sample, they don't know what you need, right? LOL

Overall, I give this mascara a 3.5 out of 5. What would make it a 5? A waterproof formula for me, and a cheaper price. I can't afford the full size!!! I would definitely buy the full size if I could afford it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by sfgiants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is HORRIBLE. I had every intention of buying my usual Plush Lash when I walked into MAC. One of the sales ladies talked me into this one instead. When I applied it the next day it was such a mess. The product is so wet that all it did was smear everywhere and stuck together. It looked like I had about five really thick lashes by the time I was done. The brush isn't sturdy enough to separate either. Throughout the day this mascara flakes as well as smudges on my lower lash line. If your eyes water at ALL this mascara is coming right off. Streaks of black will literally run down your face. The only reason I gave it even two stars is because it is easy to remove and once you thin the tube out of product, the mascara becomes a little bit more manageable. Would NEVER recommend this product. I can't believe they would discontinue Plush Lash but yet they keep this on the market....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by lover233

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a good mascara, don't know why it has such bad reviews! I use this mascara everyday and I layer it with Benefit's They're Real and Maybelline's Falsies. Makes my eyelashes super long and very black. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Raquel89

No length, no volume, JUST CLUMPS!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Brittany082387

Honestly, I love this mascara. I don't know why such harsh reviews. It lasts all day, makes my blonde eyelashes black, and my favorite part is that it washes off easily! I thought at first it was taking my eyelashes off, but it actually puts little tubes of mascara over my eyelashes! I don't get any smear at all when I take it off. It doesn't seem to turn back into a liquid when wet. I LOVE IT! I got mine off of eBay for a fraction of the price due to the bad reviews, I just wanted to try it! I'm glad I did!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by emmacurtis8

I've been using this mascara for a few months now and I love it! It makes my lashes really black, thick, long and feathery. I love it! Really makes my eyes look so much bigger! The only downfall is it's not waterproof. Other than that, I love it!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I worked for MAC for five years, and I never went out of my way to suggest/sell/try this mascara on anyone. It just did nothing for me. First, I feel the formula is really, really wet. That is something I don't like in a mascara. It tends to clump your lashes together into one big, spidery mess. The brush is also nothing special. Just your basic brush you can find on some cheap mascara at the drugstore that would probably work just as good, if not better! I do LOVE some high end mascaras...but I think most of them aren't worth it, and that drug store mascara can usually rival department store mascara. Case in point, Zoom Lash. If you're going to MAC and you REALLY have your heart set on mascara Studio Fix lash, Opulash, and Extended Play are all great. Actually worth the money!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Clump City. This mascara gives me stuck-together spider-lashes. And then I read the reviews and I saw that many others reported the same thing, so I guess that's just what this mascara does. Good one, MAC.
On the bright side, it doesn't flake or smudge. Gives more length than volume though. In a mascara, I prefer a more clean look with lots of volume so I'm not loving this- obviously.
It isn't so horrible that I'm going to stop using it or throw it away but I definitely won't buy it again.
Overall- meh.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Sarald00

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first mascara that has not bothered my eyes!! It looks great and I barely know I am wearing mascara...all thanks to trying your sample!