December 19, 2014 | 1160 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I received a bunch of samples of this at a birthday party goodie bag. Thank goodness it was just samples...I feel for those who bought this goopy mess called mascara. My lashes immediately stuck together as soon as I ran the brush thru. This formula is just too thick and slow drying to be worthy of its name. It felt heavy on the lashes and when it flaked into my eyes....eyes felt like they were on fire!!! Irritation central!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryLa

This is some of the worst mascara I have ever used in my life. The MAC girl (who I adore, buy from her all the time) told me that it wouldn't come off with rain or tears, but would wash away easily. LIES! During the lightest rains, it would get into my eyes and sting worse than ANY mascara I've ever used, and run down my face. And that was after getting it to look decent upon application, which was no small task. There's so much product on the wand when I pull it out, I have to scrape it off for ages to get it to a reasonable amount. It makes the worst spidery lashes, so I have to comb them way more than usual, and be very careful while doing so, because it's so wet, it gets everywhere. I will never buy this mascara again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by miafiona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bog standard mascara. Extremely average, neither bad or great. Definitely not worth the price tag. Consistency is very wet which makes application a bit messy. Does give lovely length and volume but too wet. Also very messy and hard to remove. Wouldn't repurchase as it is a completely average mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by zoeclare1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What can I say? Really didn't like this product.... Clumped all my lashes and clumped all round the brush. Would not buy again sorry MAC I love ur products but not this one x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews of this product, I must be the only one who absolutely loves this product! LOL

I received a sample of this mascara in the mail. I love it! The black color and coverage looks wonderful on my lashes, and I love the brush that applies it.

The 1 negative I will say is that I wish the sample I had received was waterproof because I wear contacts, and I always wear waterproof mascara, just in case I have to use drops or something like that. So, I have experienced some mascara running when my eyes have my wet or something like that. So, I always make sure I have a hankie or some tissues with me. Hey, it's a sample, they don't know what you need, right? LOL

Overall, I give this mascara a 3.5 out of 5. What would make it a 5? A waterproof formula for me, and a cheaper price. I can't afford the full size!!! I would definitely buy the full size if I could afford it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by sfgiants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is HORRIBLE. I had every intention of buying my usual Plush Lash when I walked into MAC. One of the sales ladies talked me into this one instead. When I applied it the next day it was such a mess. The product is so wet that all it did was smear everywhere and stuck together. It looked like I had about five really thick lashes by the time I was done. The brush isn't sturdy enough to separate either. Throughout the day this mascara flakes as well as smudges on my lower lash line. If your eyes water at ALL this mascara is coming right off. Streaks of black will literally run down your face. The only reason I gave it even two stars is because it is easy to remove and once you thin the tube out of product, the mascara becomes a little bit more manageable. Would NEVER recommend this product. I can't believe they would discontinue Plush Lash but yet they keep this on the market....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by lover233

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a good mascara, don't know why it has such bad reviews! I use this mascara everyday and I layer it with Benefit's They're Real and Maybelline's Falsies. Makes my eyelashes super long and very black. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Raquel89

No length, no volume, JUST CLUMPS!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Brittany082387

Honestly, I love this mascara. I don't know why such harsh reviews. It lasts all day, makes my blonde eyelashes black, and my favorite part is that it washes off easily! I thought at first it was taking my eyelashes off, but it actually puts little tubes of mascara over my eyelashes! I don't get any smear at all when I take it off. It doesn't seem to turn back into a liquid when wet. I LOVE IT! I got mine off of eBay for a fraction of the price due to the bad reviews, I just wanted to try it! I'm glad I did!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by emmacurtis8

I've been using this mascara for a few months now and I love it! It makes my lashes really black, thick, long and feathery. I love it! Really makes my eyes look so much bigger! The only downfall is it's not waterproof. Other than that, I love it!!!