Merle Norman Luxiva Renew

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glucosamine, Hydrochloride, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Urea, Bacillus Ferment, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetyl Phosphate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance 111604.

on 8/13/2006 10:19:00 AM

I have very very sensitive skin. I have tried all kinds of things to help the exfoliating process of my skin. Most products really hurt my sensitive skin. This is very gentle on my sensitive skin, but gets the job done. I love this stuff!! I am in my 30s and starting to show signs of aging. This reduces my pores. My makeup goes on and looks smoother. Will definitely repurchase this! Great stuff -- does exactly what MN claims that it will do!

on 1/22/2005 8:20:00 PM

I really, really like this product! I used to use MN's AHA Intensive Complex to get my Alpha Hydroxy fix, but found that I couldn't use it under my makeup as it would cause my makeup (and skin!) to roll off! Renew is much more gentle and I can even use it around my eye area without any stinging. It's gentle, but still has all the great AHA properties you want and need. Not to mention that it makes dull, tired or just plain hung over skin perk right up! Love it!

on 9/30/2004 5:05:00 PM

This product is awesome; it provides the skin with non-acid exfoliation. Since it contains no alpha or beta-hydroxy acids, it is gentle to my skin. AHA's have always irritated my delicate skin. This product also reduces pore size, redness and flakiness. I highly recommend this product to everyone, but especially to those with rosacea or sensitive skin.

Popular Treatments (Face)