October 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Treatments (Face) - Merle Norman - Luxiva Renew

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2006 10:19:00 AM More reviews by AlwysNSrch

I have very very sensitive skin. I have tried all kinds of things to help the exfoliating process of my skin. Most products really hurt my sensitive skin. This is very gentle on my sensitive skin, but gets the job done. I love this stuff!! I am in my 30s and starting to show signs of aging. This reduces my pores. My makeup goes on and looks smoother. Will definitely repurchase this! Great stuff -- does exactly what MN claims that it will do!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2005 8:20:00 PM More reviews by amyl715

I really, really like this product! I used to use MN's AHA Intensive Complex to get my Alpha Hydroxy fix, but found that I couldn't use it under my makeup as it would cause my makeup (and skin!) to roll off! Renew is much more gentle and I can even use it around my eye area without any stinging. It's gentle, but still has all the great AHA properties you want and need. Not to mention that it makes dull, tired or just plain hung over skin perk right up! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2004 5:05:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is awesome; it provides the skin with non-acid exfoliation. Since it contains no alpha or beta-hydroxy acids, it is gentle to my skin. AHA's have always irritated my delicate skin. This product also reduces pore size, redness and flakiness. I highly recommend this product to everyone, but especially to those with rosacea or sensitive skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No