Goldwell Dry & Porous Serum (Leave-In-Treatment)

4.3

on 8/14/2009 8:58:00 AM

No problems opening vials, twist the way the arrow points, another product releases, shake, and pop off top. This left my hair very soft and sturdy with limited frizzies which is why I will only use this on a humid day, otherwise your wasting money. I let my hair airdry after application and it feels great. It did not add any shine , but i can do that with my shine spray. Yes on the repurchase..

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I just tried one of these vials from the Moisture part of the line and I am letting my hair air-dry now. The vial was slightliy hard to open but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the vial was enough for two applications instead of just one. I'm not sure what is in this serum but will update once my hair is dry. It smells good, like the lovely signature Goldwell scent.

on 12/28/2005 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I swear by this stuff. It makes my hair feel (and look) like silk whenever I use it. The only problem I have with this is the size. It's enough for a single usage on long hair (of course more usage for short hair if used sparingly.) Great product though.

on 3/18/2005 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I havta admit i got frustrated trying to open it..But this one is a leavein serum that does wht it says in the bottle..i used this along with the poo n intensive treatment of the same line..results were soft, shiny hair with lesser breakage..i hope this works the same way the second time too ..will update

on 2/24/2005 9:26:00 PM

I Love these! i use them about 2-4 times a month. I have mid length color treated hair & these are the BEST!! I also like the color treated seum (same product, slightly different formula)
$6 at Ulta but cheaper on line!

on 10/5/2004 10:23:00 AM

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THIS STUFF. Ok- sounds like I am over-reacting, right? I would seriously stock up on this b4 a desert island scenario. At $5.00 I thought it was a good deal for a once or twice monthly leave in. My hair felt like silk. Seriously- like it was someone elses. My only beef- there were NO directions on the bottle. GRRRRR. I found them online- and added them to my notepad for future ref. I might have to spring for the multi pack of this- I have seen it online- Heaven help me if they discontinue this stuff!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't believe I wasted money on this junk!!

Picked up a tiny bottle of this leave-in-treatment serum, because it was at the front desk at Trade Secrets and it's neat little bottle intrigued me.

I used this whole bottle up and it didn't do ANYTHING for my hair. At about $8.00 for the tiny little bottle it was a complete waste of money. Will not repurchase.

Popular Hair Products