July 23, 2014 | 1286 users online

Toners - Garnier - Fresh Clarifying Toning Water

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2005 1:27:00 AM More reviews by becky5300

I bought this because i was sick of the harshness of their Synergie Pure Pore Purifying Astringent, but after only s few days of using this i came up in white-heads and pimples all over the place! and i usually only have one pimple at a time on my face. so while it's nice and mild and smells nice compaired to the Purifying Astringent, i won't use this again because i think my skin needs something stronger. Update: I take it all back! I'd changed my pimple cream a couple of weeks before i used this, and that must have been the cause of all my new pimples, because i've started using this again and my skin is fine now. i'll probably reperchase this because it's gentle and cheap and does the job well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is alcohol free and gentle on my sensitive skin. It has a lovely fragrance and feels fresh on my skin. It doesn’t make it greasy or dry it out. Great value.