September 21, 2014 | 1443 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Arinabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The most beautiful pinky, corally shade with hints of gold. Its a hard shade to explain but it is absolutely amazing. I love applying it all over the lid and was my go to summer look for a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I never would have picked this for myself and wear it all the time. It's an amazing color and compliments green eyes so much. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by whiteparfait

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my FAVORITES! I usually have to use some eyeliner on my eyelids but with this eyeshadow I'm able to only wear it and my eyes still look amazing! RECOMMEND

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Theiuare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfection. This eyeshadow is exactly what the name says, a nice subtly pink with a gold sparkle that looks like expensive rose gold. My daily routine consists of applying this on the lower lash line with mascara and the face make-up of course.
It gives such a beautiful healthy look, bronzey without being over the top.
I think you can also use it on the cheeks, though I haven't tried that enough times to say.
The pigmentation is just where I want it to be, not overly pink, or too shimmery, just very nice.
I'd say to give it a go !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Asianlily

My favourite eyeshadow colour of all time! A beautiful pinkish gold that goes beautifully over the eye. Like most MAC eyeshadows, it blends like a dream. I am not sure why other reviewers have mentioned that the pigmentation is poor because I think it is perfect. It very easy to apply and the colour payoff is great. In fact, my eyeshadow lasts all day on me (perhaps it is because I spray MAC Fix+ all over my face as a setting spray). I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by elencole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The pigmentation is decent and enough for a colour of this kind to show on a fair complexion (I'm a NC15-20). It's not the most pigmented Mac eye shadow I own, though. If it doesn't work as an eye shadow for you, give it a try as a blush. Mac doesn't have a return policy in the UK (unless the product is faulty), so being inventive can save from binning products that failed to satisfy our needs.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Dee2014

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lousy pigmentation... I must say most of MAC eyeshadow have lousy pigmentation. Not sure why so many people rave about them. Everytime i went to MAC counter looking for a specific eyeshadow / eyecolour, I always left dissapointed. They look nice in the pan, but when i swatched them, couldn't see the colour at all. Pigmentation very bad, all glitter no colour. The matte ones appeared whities or muddy on my skin. Except for the very dark colour ones. My skin is fair, and usually can carry any colours quite well. UD, Make up Store and Bare Escentuals shadow certainly better, in formula, pigmentation en staying power. For the price, not recommended at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by quiksilvababe

**if you're looking for a pigmented bright color that really sticks, look elsewhere!**

my sister gave this to me because she didnt like it.
it's got a VERY subtle pinkness to it, great for a gold/sunkissed face. I actually used it as bronzer+contouring!
has a soft gold hue with it as well, VERY light natural color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Veluxe Pearl is my favourite MAC eyeshadow formula and Expensive Pink does not disappoint.

The colour is gorgous - a pink and gold, heavily shimmery shade. I'm a sucker for rose golds, so this was a must for me. It goes on very pigmented on my NC15 skin and the formula is so easy to work with. Goes on evenly and easy to blend - perfect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

This color is VERY pretty.. but unfortunately it was not what i was looking for. It was too light, and sheer. I was hoping I could at least build it up to look the way it looked in the pot. But I just wasn't able to. It DOES have a great sheen with flecks of gold in it, so it is certainly a unique pink color. But my search continues for my perfect pink...