MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

4.3

on 3/27/2015 10:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Expensive Pink is nothing like its name suggested, it is not pink at all but tend to be more of a orangey/coral shade, it is a very unique colour and highly pigmented, beautiful and lights up my eyes, either on the lid or on the crease, I always pair it with Shroom....

Will definitely repurchase...

on 3/2/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I ADORE this color. It is so unique with great dimension. On me, it's a warm pink/copper/gold. So hard to describe! The base color is a warm pink, but the metallic sheen is a copper/gold. It is absolutely stunning! It looks beautiful on both the lid and crease (or blended from the lid into the crease for a simple eye). I can't wait to wear it in the summer time. It's so richly pigmented and creamy and blends so well. I can't pull many pinks off, but this is almost a warm salmon, so it's lovely. It does NOT make me look like I'm sick or having an allergic reaction. It's incredibly flattering. It is a very special color, so I don't wear it everyday (but perhaps could in the summer!). You need this one. For sure :)

on 10/30/2014 11:08:00 PM

I love MAC eye shadows. They're gorgeous all around and have so many to choose from. I recently bought this color and I love it!! It's a beautiful pinkish/gold and it looks gorgeous against my fair-medium skin tone. I have light green eyes and I've found that pinks, purples, and Browns look best against them & really make them stand out. This pink with a hint of gold really does the trick. I also love the fact that MAC eyeshadows are priced fairly low for the quality of the product. The only con I have about this eyeshadow is that I have to apply it excessively to get a highly pigmented color to show up on my skin other than that I would highly recommend this product!!

on 10/10/2014 8:18:00 PM

I love this color in my crease for a soft look.

on 9/18/2014 4:26:00 AM

The most beautiful pinky, corally shade with hints of gold. Its a hard shade to explain but it is absolutely amazing. I love applying it all over the lid and was my go to summer look for a bit.

on 8/14/2014 9:46:00 PM

I never would have picked this for myself and wear it all the time. It's an amazing color and compliments green eyes so much. I love it!

on 8/13/2014 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

One of my FAVORITES! I usually have to use some eyeliner on my eyelids but with this eyeshadow I'm able to only wear it and my eyes still look amazing! RECOMMEND

on 8/1/2014 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Perfection. This eyeshadow is exactly what the name says, a nice subtly pink with a gold sparkle that looks like expensive rose gold. My daily routine consists of applying this on the lower lash line with mascara and the face make-up of course.
It gives such a beautiful healthy look, bronzey without being over the top.
I think you can also use it on the cheeks, though I haven't tried that enough times to say.
The pigmentation is just where I want it to be, not overly pink, or too shimmery, just very nice.
I'd say to give it a go !

on 6/7/2014 7:22:00 PM

My favourite eyeshadow colour of all time! A beautiful pinkish gold that goes beautifully over the eye. Like most MAC eyeshadows, it blends like a dream. I am not sure why other reviewers have mentioned that the pigmentation is poor because I think it is perfect. It very easy to apply and the colour payoff is great. In fact, my eyeshadow lasts all day on me (perhaps it is because I spray MAC Fix+ all over my face as a setting spray). I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/24/2014 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The pigmentation is decent and enough for a colour of this kind to show on a fair complexion (I'm a NC15-20). It's not the most pigmented Mac eye shadow I own, though. If it doesn't work as an eye shadow for you, give it a try as a blush. Mac doesn't have a return policy in the UK (unless the product is faulty), so being inventive can save from binning products that failed to satisfy our needs.