Pout Pout- Seduce Me Lip Balm

on 5/20/2008 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this! Such a great balm, especially for $10. Sadly the line has been discontinued, so I'm out of luck for future purchases. Anyway, if you're able to find a pot of this somewhere, I highly recommend it. It has a great rosy scent and moisturizes wonderfully with meadowfoam seed oil. Pout had great packaging as well, and this comes in a pink, metal-coated pot with a fishnet pattern painted on. Hopefully the creators of the line will bring us something new soon!

Very cute but a little pricey. It has a lovely rose fragrance, but it can be a little strong. I can't complain with results though. My lips are soft and smooth.

on 7/11/2005 1:22:00 AM

This makes my lips ultra soft, and lasts all day without re-applying. It's a gorgeous scent too.
It can be difficult to apply this because it seems to be a little grainy?
Once I've applied, I remove the grainy bits with a cotton bud. (This step is necessary because the grainy bits don't melt onto your lips)
Don't be put off by this review though......Pout lip balm is one of the best that I've used. It's just a little messy to apply, but the extra step in applying it is definitely worth the results for supple, smooth lips.
I will repurchase this, but I might try a different scent to compare texture.

This makes my lips so soft, and I LOVE the rose scent. It's silky but not greasy, and just thick enough so it doesn't disappear after 1 hour.

on 1/24/2005 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just bought the Seduce me lip balm. I already have the indulge me lavender lip balm and I adore it! I will never buy another lip balm brand again. I'm hooked!

Seduece Me is the rose scented balm in the pink container. It really does smell like roses, so if you don't want something with alot of scent go for the unscented Smother Me balm. But I love this little balm. You get 0.17 oz. for ten dollars but it is worth it. A little amount goes a long way. And it really leaves you lips supple, satiny and NON - GREASY. I love that it isn't greasy. And the packaging is adorable. It is a round metal container with a fishnet print on the lid. I love it! Have I mentioned how much I love this balm? I would definately recommend it to rose scent lovers (wink wink Anna Sui fans) and lip balm enthusiasts.

Popular Lip Treatments