July 29, 2014 | 2088 users online

Loose Powders - Agnes B. - Bulle de Lumiere

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2007 4:53:00 AM More reviews by fechenwiesen

I ordered this after reading a review here. It retails for about 20 Euros, but I got it for under 5, after half off and 5Euros online gift certificate. I loved the packaging, and the amount of product was very generous. I got this in the blue tone. I found it to be really sparkly, which isn´t what i was looking for. I was looking for a subtle glow, and it wasn´t subtle enough. This would be good for someone looking for a shiny highlighter. I really wanted to love this too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 12:03:00 PM More reviews by stellina

This is a new product in the most clever little container: it looks like a clear ball that separates in half. The lower half, containing the powder, has a sifter attached and it even opens & closes to prevent leakage. My only gripe is that it dispenses very little of the powder with each shake, but it would be a good thing for travel. I got this in the Blue Sky shade, supposedly created by Agnes B. for a radiant look, and it really works! Ordinarily I'd never think of using blue face powder, but it really does what it says and doesn't look blue at all because it's very light & has a soft, light-reflecting shimmer. For those of us who are at the age where we need a little help, this is perfect. Yet another great product from CCB Paris.