October 30, 2014 | 1724 users online

Conditioner - Redken - Headstrong Conditioner ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by sharreb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It works on me. But note that i do not use the shampoo- as my scalp is sensitive. i like that immediately after using, my hair feels soft and weightless. It feels nice to run your fingers through it tangle free and yet there's good volume to my otherwise usually flat hair. Looks even better if you blow it alittle. Looks great the morning after too. Because i tried many products that didnt work, i would repurchase this despite the hefty price tag.
    pls: i rate it 4 instead of 5 because there's some fly aways and i think its important to clarify once a week just in case there's build-up

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2006 1:18:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am seriously missing this product! It made my hair look awesome. I know theres some cones but they are light and clarifying once in awhile does the trick. I love the smell of this as well. It was nice knowing you Headstrong (sob).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2005 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Delinit

This conditioner is really good compared to the shampoo. As it is lightweighted, it works well with a mild shampoo. Not heavy at all. It's really subtle, but leaves my hair a bit softer and untangled. I like how it makes my hair feel and look natural. I use it together with redken extreme shampoo, redken clear moisture moist ends (leave-in) and joico k-pak serum. I haven't tried the clear moisture conditioner, but I can imagine it's a lighter cross between the extreme conditioner and the clear moisture one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 3:52:00 PM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hairdresser recommended this to me for improving the strength of my hair, which is fine and tends to break easily. Used in conjunction with the Headstrong shampoo and the leave-in Anti-snap treatment, my hair definitely became healthier. Doesn't smell quite as nice as Redken's Extreme line, but works well!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2004 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Aman_Panglin

This product is fabulous, used in conjunction with the Headstrong shampoo it provides great volume, softness and hair that smells so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2004 4:54:00 PM More reviews by virginiachick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this conditioner as an impulse buy after getting my dark brown hair highlighted at a salon. I really like this conditioner. It smells great, and a little goes a long way. It makes my hair super soft, managable and so shiny. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2004 7:57:00 PM More reviews by curiouslilannie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if I have a bad bottle of it or what not, but this conditioner seems to be really runny. Not only was I surprised at the thickness, but it doesn't seem to do anything at all for my hair. In fact, it seems to build up in my hair with time and doesn't do anything for fine hair. At least it doesn't weigh my hair down after showering.