October 2, 2014 | 976 users online

Treatments (Face) - Avon - ANEW CLINICAL Deep Crease Concentrate

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by annieherdez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was amazed on how well this performed. I don't have any deep crease on my face (thanks to my very oily skin). The barely there expression lines I have on my forehead were less visible to the touch even if the improvement was barely noticed.

This was, for me, some kind of miracle formula for expression lines. Anyway, after using the whole bottle I decided to wait to get the next one and then I saw that the miracle only lasts while you are using the product. This is some kind of formula that does the trick while you have it on but once you don't use it anymore the results vanish very fast.

I suppose the formula tightens your skin and as soon as you wash it away this doesn't work anymore. That is the reason why I'm not repurchasing it. I want something that works within the structure of my skin and has more lasting effects. I would recommend this if you have a special event or something and you want your skin to look like if you had a great day in the spa.

ETA: I forgot to mention that the smell of this serum is horrid, it has tons of fragrance to hide the smell. I don't mind because the smell wears off but if you prefer a neutral odor treatment you may not like this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Sasha58

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to add my voice to the people here who can't see what this product does. It is puzzling to me that some people obviously have seen results with it, since I used it faithfully for over a week, morning and night, and could not detect the slightest bit of difference in my "deep creases." Also, as others have pointed out, the dropper really doesn't work, and one has to just wipe the product off the outside of it. But that would be a minor annoyance if it produced any results.

I love some of Avon's other products, including its peel pads and its Genics creams, but the only positive thing I can say about this one is that it didn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Chinagirl1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing product! I have been using it for a week and there is a definite improvement on the crease between my brows. I tried it around my mouth too but did come out in some spots so would suggest that it is only used for the crease between brows.
Don't understand the negative comments about the packaging - I think it's great! I love the glass bottle and the dropper makes it feel like it's a potion.
Would really recommend this - it's the only cream I have ever used with visible results!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by barberree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this product, as I'd seen rave reviews on it. However, after testing it on a tiny wrinkle on my eye lid, it didn't even do anything for it. This wrinkle is hereditary, and I've had it since I can remember; still, it's tiny; definitely not a "deep crease." I did use this for a few months, and just saw no improvement.
i do not like the packaging. the product, where residual amounts are on the rim after use, turns dark, so you know that air is breaking down the (active?) chemicals. it's also not sanitary if you touch the dropper to your finger then put it back into the bottle.

i'm glad this is HG for many, but i won't be buying it again. :) continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to use this product for a couple of months so that I could give it a really fair review.
I use it morning and night as part of my daily routine. Massaging it into all my lines.
I have noticed an improvement in the fine lines around my face and I now have a 1 instead of 11 in the middle of my forehead.
No noticable difference in the deep lines/creases and as that is what this is suppose to be for I am very disappointed.
I will continue to use up the bottle it lasts a very long time. 8 weeks so far and I think I will get another 4 weeks out of what is left.
I won't buy again and will have to look for something to replace it as the lines will just come back. Its inevitable!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

Wish I could say this worked, but it didn't. I had high hopes, but I really could not see one bit of improvement on any of my wrinkles. Perhaps my wrinkles are engraved in stone ;-) but this was a waste of money and time to apply. I gave it the 'ole stick with it try, but nope....can't say this one was a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by TRIPPIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is okay, but it's certainly no miracle worker. It did seem to moisturize my laugh lines but didn't diminish them as promised. I wasn't fond of the dropper and usually just dabbed a bit of the product on my index and middle finger and applied around my eyes that way. Wouldn't really recommend this item for your beauty bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ovicki

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I no longer have an "11" on my forehead and I am 54 years old! Thank you thank you Avon!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by sephoraqueen

Avon Anew products cause me to breakout. And not shallow surface pimples, but the deep painful kind. This product is no acception. Also, the fragrance...why does it have fragrance? It makes my face greasy, and I used faithful and saw no difference. One thing is DOES do is absorb quickly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Awful!! This broke me out so freakn bad! This doesn't even deserve a lippie at all..