Merle Norman Luxiva Moisture rich Facial Treatment

4.3

WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PEG-40 STEARATE, SORBITOL, ORYZANOL, SQUALANE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CERAMIDE 3, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, THIAMINE HCL, CHOLECALCIFEROL, ALGAE EXTRACT, CONEFLOWER EXTRACT, CUCUMBER EXTRACT, FENNEL EXTRACT, HORSETAIL EXTRACT, MATRICARIA EXTRACT, HYDROCOTYL EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SORBITAN OLEATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, NYLON-12, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, POLYSORBATE 60, SODIUM LACTATE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SWEET ALMOND OIL, CORN OIL, ISOCETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, MENTHYL LACTATE, LAURETH-7, PEG-8, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, SODIUM POLYASPARTATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ULTRAMARINES, BLUE 1, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, BHT, MENTHOL, FRAGRANCE.

on 2/8/2015 11:12:00 PM

This product is a must if you have dry skin. I use it 3 times a week. Execllent hydration and has a fresh clean scent...your skin will love it. Leaves it soft, supple and moisturized.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love the smell & results of this. When my skin is VERY dry I just don't take the mask off & let it absorb in my skin. It is a great product & really helps my dry skin. Will def repurchase. I'm dry/acne prone as well.....

on 2/13/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I adore this mask! And it is a MASK, not a moisturizer. It's a facial treatment to be used 2-3 times a week on dry skin as a BOOSTER to your normal moisturizer. It's a lotion consistency and is to be applied in a generous layer all over the face. It is to be left on for 10 minutes, then tissued or rinsed (I recommend rinsing) off.

This smells like cucumbers, is very cooling on the skin, and is extremely hydrating. It has vitamins A, C and E.

I love to use this a couple of times a week and just relax for 10 minutes or so, then rinse off and follow with my regular skincare routine. I find my skin is more supple, plumper, and smoother, and that my moisturizer sinks in more readily after using this. I also often use this immediately after using a deep-cleansing mask, so I won't get too dried out--it does a great job of replenishing moisture.

Highly recommend. Just don't try to use it as a moisturizer, and don't sleep in it. Follow the directions, and you will adore this!

on 4/23/2009 1:38:00 PM

This is 1 of my favorite Merle Norman products...it's not intended to be used as your everyday moisturizer and not to be used around the eyes...this is a TREATMENT...2-3 times a week...you don't have to tissue it off...if you prefer rub it in or apply extra to knees and elbows..wonderful products..so relaxing

on 3/23/2009 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Water, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-100 Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitol, Oryzanol, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide 3, Tetrahexyldecyl, Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Thiamine HCL, Cholecalciferol, Algae Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Fennel Fruit Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Oleate, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Saccharide, Isomerate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Lactate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sweet Almond Oil, Corn Oil, Isocetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Methyl Lactate, Laureth-7, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Sodium Polyaspartate, Decyl Glucoside, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Blue 1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.

on 3/23/2009 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used it, tissued off, went to bed and woke up with horrible eye irritation.

Tested it again, three days later, same thing. No good for me. It is just an overrated moisturizer anyway, it did nothing that my 8 dollar oil of olay didn't, other than refer to itself as a "treatment." I didn't pay for this crap though, I got it as a gift. The whole idea of tissuing off cleanser and moisturizers is sooooooooo pink-70s-perfume-stinky-Mary Kayish, and when I see a Mary Kay book or party on the horizon, I run like hell :-)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I received this in a GWP, and thought I would give it a try. My skin has been in a funk since I had a recent shoulder surgery. I have been unable to really scrub my face, and the anesthesia wrecked havoc on everything. I pulled this and the micro refiner out of the bag of goodies I have...and, I am in love! My skin the last two days has been better than before! Soft and smooth, slightly plumped, and dry patches are gone. I will finish these samples, and see how my skin looks-may need to purchase!

on 4/15/2008 3:31:00 AM

I absolutely love the Merle Norman Luxiva moisture Rich Facial Treatment. I recently had a new Merle Norman open in Crescent Springs, Kentucky. I grew up with my grandmother using Merle Norman and that was the exact reason why I would NOT use it. But since I had a new Merle Norman open, I thought I would try it. And since my grandmother always looked beautiful, now that I am 40, I thought maybe she had a secret. I came across the Moisture Rich facial treatment, and "oh my gawd!" I love. I actually used it on my husband who is a manly man, and he loved it. It is so refreshing and it definitely hydrates your skin without making it feel oily. Get this, I am in a great mood as soon as I rub it on my face. It smells so good and relaxes me. Over all the years that I have looked for such a great facial moisturizer, I have found it. It is the best!

on 1/30/2008 11:06:00 PM

I have the derma-peel from Merle that I use first and then use the moisture rich facial tx, leave it on for 10 min, and then I remove it with a tissue not to take it all off. I love the way it makes my skin feels, and you can see the difference it makes in your skin because it just soaks up the hydration!! Plus it smells fresh like cucumbers!!!

on 1/27/2008 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is actually pretty nice. But I found Creave to be better.

Popular Treatments (Face)