August 30, 2014 | 1014 users online

Masks - Shiseido - The Skincare Purifying Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Jazzgal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my all time favorite beauty products! It immediately helps my skin look fresh and young. All Shiseido products are concentrated so it doesn't take much product per use, so one tube lasts me about 8 months. It costs around $33 USD per tube, but the results are worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by didi123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mask. It clarifies and brightens my skin. The brightening isn't temporary, it stays that way until i tan out in the sun again. I prefer to apply it thick-ish. Have used it about 5 times now since purchasing and I am sure this is a keeper for a long time to come. A little pricey though, many clay masks sell cheaper than this but i haven't tried them to make a comparison.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Ariunzaya

I love this product..it make really smooth and clear..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't get the hype of this product. I mean it feels nice on skin also smells angelic but nothing more. Yes it makes you look paler but thats because it leaves powdery residue on face. Also didn't do much about blackheads too. Very high price for what you get. But I really liked the feeling I might repurchase it sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:03:00 AM More reviews by originalconfidence

It makes ur skin look more whiter and clear straight after using! It's expensive but I would definitely repurchase. Although I am going to try other masks

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a white thicker mask that is best to apply with a paint brush that I use for thicker masks. I make sure I do a bit more layer of coverage around my t-zone. Mask washes off well with no residuals that you some times get. (I normally use a micellar water to make sure the mask is completely off) It does make my skin a bit softer as there is a bit of exfoliation in it but nothing harsh or abrasive. It does not leave my face with a squeaky clean that I dislike, nor is it tight. It does not clean out my pores as much as a charcoal mask or clay ones do. For this reason I am giving it a 2 rating. I really do not see the purifying effects of it, just the softness and exfoliation. For reference, I have completely normal skin that is fair. I have small break outs once in a while but nothing major. I use masks to keep it this way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow, what a great mask!! deeply cleanses skin, helps keep pores clean, gentle and non irritating!! gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail face mask. I have been using it off and on for the past ten years and my skin definitely looks better when I'm using it. I have combination skin, which tends to be oily in the T-zone and normal on my cheeks in the summer and normal on my T-zone and very dry on my cheeks in winter. I have used this mask summer and winter and it does beautifully on my oily patches and dry patches. It usually use it once a week, all over my face after quickly wiping my face with a warm face cloth. I apply a thin layer and it takes about 10ish minutes to dry. It's not uncomfortable while it's on and washes off relatively easily. It clears out my blackheads on my nose and gives good oil control, but it also doesn't dry out my dry areas. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly clean, but not tight, and also really smooth and exfoliated. And as an added bonus,it definitely brightens my complexion. I have some hyperpigmentation from sun damage and right after using this mask, the spots are definitely less noticeable. I definitely recommend this mask and will be repurchasing again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this on my sensitive, redness prone skin. I find it very gentle to use, it rinses off easily and doesnt dry my skin out at all. It doesnt irritate, and actually leaves my skin calmer and brighter after use. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ivana89

Amazing product. Brightens and lightens the skin, helps fade acne scars and eases down redness. A face mask that has become a staple item in my skincare closet.