Shiseido The Skincare Purifying Mask

4.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Kaolin, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Talc, Dipropylene Glycol, Bentonite, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Tanakura Clay, Lauryl Betaine, Eucalyptus Globulus, Glyceryl Stearate Sem Stearyl Alcolhol, Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Trisodium Hedta, Isostearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, CL 77947, Cl 77891, Cl 77491

on 8/24/2015 7:43:00 PM

I have to be fair with this review. I've only used it once and didn't see lighter skin. I saw matt skin. No redness and even tone skin.
I have two breakouts where it is dry and I suspected that I may have some more oil building up underneath so I used this mask. This mask does not have sulfer, so there was no drying them out.
When the mask is applied on, it felt very nice. Having it to dry up on my skin felt very comfortable without any tugging of my skin. Rinsing felt so nice and smooth and not difficult to remove.
I will have to comeback and update the result of this mask when I used it a few times to give a good result review.

on 8/17/2015 7:28:00 AM

In my opinion, a really good mask for combo and acne-prone skin. I've been using it on and off for years, and it has become my current HG mask again. It can be worn for only 5 minutes or through all night. Nice smell and minimalist packaging, whitish colour. Highly recommended. A bit expensive, though, as most Shiseido products.

Very good masks that does the purifying job. The consistency is nice: superfine and smooth enabling you to distribute the product effortlessly and evenly over the skin. Only a tiny amount is enough for the whole face. No particular smell which is a plus. Highly recommended.

on 6/12/2015 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a mask kinda gal so Im always looking for the new "miracle" mask lol. This mask is most certainly one of my fav all time mask. Instantly after using it your pores shrink my skin is much softer and I swear it adds a supple look to your skin. Like most Shiseido Products its quite expensive ,I think averaging about 40 bucks here in Canada.If you have the extra cash to fork out, Or even if your trying to "treat yourself this is the mask I'd get.

on 10/23/2014 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mask is lovely! I was running out of my DHC clay mask so I decided to get this one instead as it is more accessible to me. I find the price reasonable for the product. I have used it about 5 or 6 times so far.

The mask smells lightly of rose which I find very luxurious. It comes in a squeeze bottle and is a creamy consistency. It's comfortable to have on the face because it doesn't dry to the point where you can't move your face at all. I tend to leave it on for about an hour or so. I prefer to remove it with a cloth because I found it got slightly milky/creamy when I just used my hands and that made it harder to remove.

I saw some pretty noticeable change in my skin after one use. Any blemishes I had were much less red and the overall tone of my skin was evened. So far I found that it works best on whiteheads rather than blackheads or tiny bumps.

As far as lightening goes, there is considerably less redness in my skin overall. My hyperpigmentation spots are not noticeably lighter but newer spots that left a mark seem to have improved.

It has only improved my skin since I got it (about two weeks now) and I don't think I have any bad things to say. It is not incredibly drying but seems to clean out my skin quite well. I have not experienced the "powdery" residue that some others have mentioned here. Overall I think it is definitely worth a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm almost done with my first tube of this mask and it will probably also be my last. It did not do much for me and after reading the rave reviews online, I expected a lot more. It's not a bad mask but, frankly, the baby powder I use on my face as a primer, worked a lot better. That definitely helped clearing up my skin. This mask has a pleasant smell and a lovely texture (so two lippies for that) but that was it. I gave it roughly 30 minutes to dry on my face and it comes off easily with water afterwards. Alas, no improvements. Onto Origins next.

on 6/5/2014 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my all time favorite beauty products! It immediately helps my skin look fresh and young. All Shiseido products are concentrated so it doesn't take much product per use, so one tube lasts me about 8 months. It costs around $33 USD per tube, but the results are worth the price.

on 5/25/2014 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is a great mask. It clarifies and brightens my skin. The brightening isn't temporary, it stays that way until i tan out in the sun again. I prefer to apply it thick-ish. Have used it about 5 times now since purchasing and I am sure this is a keeper for a long time to come. A little pricey though, many clay masks sell cheaper than this but i haven't tried them to make a comparison.

on 4/12/2014 12:40:00 PM

I love this product..it make really smooth and clear..

on 3/4/2014 3:21:00 PM

i don't know what this product does but what I know is when i feel like my skin is off and my pores are clogged, I always put this mask on after bath instead of my Kiehls Rare Earth Pore Cleansing mask, which I don't recommend. The results are always great; I have more even complex and my blackheads are clear.

Popular Masks