Curlmaster - Ceramics Blue Diamond Straightening Iron

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is actually a review of the curlmaster 1875 hairdryer.

I opened up my hair dryer and there is a little piece of paper attached to the cord.I almost through it out but I read it anyway.It said "This power cord contains lead which is found by the state of (inset your state here) to cause birth defects and reproductive harm"

Doesn't sound good.
Returning for a less toxic dryer

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This review is for CURLMASTER CERAMICS BLUE DIAMOND STRAIGHTENING IRON (by a company called Belson)....this is the first straightening iron i ever bought....i got it around Sally's for around $ takes forever to heat up....i have to wait like 20 mins to get it to the temp i want (complete BS how they claimed it only takes 60 secs)...also, it has a set temperature so u cant make it any hotter....the item is really thick so its hard to do things like flipping hair and the grip is takes me forever to straighten my hair bcoz i have to swipe each section like 3x.....i put up with this for a few months then finally invested in a HAI convertable...thank goodness i did bcoz it did the opposite of wut curlmaster did for me......i will never repurchase this product again!!!!