November 26, 2014 | 1641 users online

Toners - Garnier - Fresh Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by ksy

i bought this hoping to have a gentle toner for my acne prone skin during the midst of an outbreak. besides, i was on oral retinoid thus my skin was so dry that it peeled. my dermatologist asked me not to use any harsh products and to use hydrating agents instead of moisturizing. this toner ticks all the criteria.

i find this toner very refreshing and hydrating. it does not irritate my already irritated skin and leaves it supple and soft. it also does not irritate the eyes. overall, i cant find anything bad to say abt it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Lelik99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this after seeing so many positive reviews on mua. Sadly, every time I used it, it broke me out something mad. I gave it many chances, and now my face looks like pizza :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

The packaging for this product has stayed pretty much the same since it came out, but I do like the new details they've added, it just looks less plain and more pretty.

Aesthetics aside, this toner is one of the cheapest alcohol free toners you will ever find, at a regular price of $8, and frequently on sale for $4. Not only that, but it's chock full of skin balancing nutrients, and it does an amazing job of restoring your skin's PH balance and prepping it for moisture. You only need a little and it's soooo gentle, it removes any trace of makeup and just makes your skin feel, well, FRESH! If you're looking for a great toner and have normal, dry or combination skin, give this one a go. If you're more on the oily side with acne prone skin I'd give their Pure Toner a try instead! HG toner for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by vicaquino

LOVE this toner! The scent is so light and fresh, and leaves the skin feeling super clean. It doesn't irritate my skin at all like most toners I have used in the past tend to, and it's gentle enough to use around my eyes. It does exactly what a toner should do and then some! The lid opening is nice and small, so you get just the right amount of product every time. I just can't say enough good things about this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok so i have only used this once, so this is a little premature to be writing a review, but I loved it! NOTHING has ever combatted my oily skin, and after using this I didn't have to blot once during the day! Yay! It smelled really really nice too:) the only con would be that right after I put it on, my face appeared to be really shiny, but that went away after a few minutes :) ill update if things change with more use

UPDATE

this product was actually not very effective.... i dont use it anymore and prefer LUSH tea tree water toner :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

A good toner, leaves skin fresh and clean. Does not irritate my skin which tend to get red after every toner i use which contains alcohol. The price is so reasonable so why buying high end products when this works just fine for combination-oily skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not saying this is bad or anything, but I wish this was my holy grail toner! I think that the product is great. It is very gentle, gets rid of any excess oil and dirt, makes my skin feel clean and smells fruity and fresh! The only downside to this is that my skin Is oily\combination and I have not found a good cleanser yet and my skin is suffering, thus making it feel like the toner does nothing to my skin! My skin is just going crazy and when I first got it, I used it for a month and it worked well, but now not as much. Gonna have to use the Clinique Clarifying Lotion!

If someone knows of a good cleanser for oily skin, please tell me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this toner! I have dry, oily acne prone skin and this is the only stuff that keeps my skin hydrated and clean after my cleanser. It prepares my skin well for BB cream and leaves a nice scent. I stronly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by DeeDanosaur

First of all , this product smells amazing!
Now onto comments.
I used this the first time after removing wedding make up and cleansing my face. Immediately I felt how soft it was on my skin and it didn't leave my skin red or itchy. It actually made it look brighter and more glowy and I loved it. It leaves a very light feeling on your skin and smells amazing at the same time. It also dries quickly and doesn't make my skin react when i moisturize after.
I don't remember how much I bought it for but for the effect, it's defiantly worth it. It's never failed to leave my skin glowing, radiant and fresh and I defiantly recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by euristocrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this toner yet as it's my HG! I stumbled upon it by accident when, at the airport, I realised that I had forgotten to pack my usual toner and bought this one. Whilst I was away, I noticed a massive improvement in my skin but didn't attribute it to this. It was only when I stopped using it, I realised what a difference it was making. Since then, I must have repurchased it at least 10 times. I have sensitive combo skin, which is prone to the odd breakout and it is SO much clearer when I use this. I never thought a toner could make such a difference but it truly does. I particularly love the fact that it's so gentle and that you can use it on the eye area. Admittedly, when it comes to facial skincare, I'm a high end junkie but this outperforms any brand I have tried (Darphin, Clinique, Decleor, Liz Earle, Neal's Yard, Elemis, Chanel, Dior to name a few). It just goes to show that a high price tag doesn't always equate to quality. In short, this is a great value, alcohol-free toner with a very pleasant scent