Garnier Fresh Toner

4.3

INGREDIENTS: AQUA, GLYCERIN, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, VITIS VINIFERA EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS WATER, METHYLPARABEN, PANTHENOL, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYISOHEXAL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, BUTYPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, PARFUM.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great toner, it def works like a charm. The scent is pleasant, the consistency of it is lightweight and it makes my skin look toned and refreshed.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a great toner. It is the most inexpensive toner I could find that didn't contain alcohol (it costs $5.97CDN) and I appreciate that.

The smell of this toner is lovely! It smells like fresh fruit with a hint of sweetness! The spout of this toner pours out a lot so using too much is easy. I have never felt a stinging sensation when I use this toner, no matter what was going on with my skin.

After using the toner I notice that my combination / oily skin is comfortable enough for me to not use a moisturizer (if I'm staying in doors). My skin is left slightly sticky but not at all stiff.

After finishing an entire bottle I can say I really do like the toner as it hydrates, removes excess oil and minimizes the appearance of my pores. I love using this toner and I love the way it just freshens up my skin!

I hope Garnier fixes the spout on this bottle. I'd happily pay for a larger size!

I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now, and have seen absolutely no difference in my skin at all! I mean, it hasn't caused my skin to break out, but there's no positive - the only difference I've found is that my skin tends to feel slightly tight and almost sticky after I've used it.
It does have a nice smell, and it's cheap, but those are really the only positives I can think of. I'm going to continue using until I buy a new toner next time I'm in town to give it more of a chance, but I can't see myself ever purchasing this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I remember that I tried this before and wrote a review on it and deleted it because I realized that it didn't help to people whatsoever and I finished the bottle unimpressed because I was using it as a cleanser (if I knew then what I know now, things would be different).

So, recently I decided to buy this again and start using toner again since witch hazel.....my skin had never felt so congested and dirty! Anyways, my skin is so, so much better!

I didn't get this for "closing my pores" because I have been educating myself in esthetics and skin care and found out that pores don't actually open and close. I got this to get rid of extra dirt and to give my skin more nutrients and it's working really well for my oily, acne- prone skin. It's also really gentle and my breakouts have lessened (also thanks to my new skincare routine).

And even though I recommend people to steer away from fragrances in skin care, the fragrance is listed at the bottom, so there is very little in it and it doesn't irritate my skin, but if you have very sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend this for you.

I picked this up at the grocery store because I was out of my aveda toning mist and needed a quick fix. I've had mixed experiences with Garnier products but I liked the smell of the toner and its promise of hydration. This toner feels very refreshing, smells nice and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. I feel like it does a good job closing your pores/prepping your face for makeup like a toner is supposed to but this leaves your skin feeling a bit tight afterwards. So if you have dry skin, this might not be the product for you.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this toner! It's gentle, affordable, and it works like a charm! I like the smell, too. In fact, I like everything about it.

I don't use it every single day simply because I'm not very meticulous about my face and I don't have a set routine, but I have very dry and sensitive skin (eczema!) and this toner has never been a problem for me even when I have used it a bunch of days in a row.

I've already repurchased once and will definitely repurchase again when I run out. I always check that it still exists when I'm in the drugstore. I'd be so unhappy if it was ever discontinued.

i bought this hoping to have a gentle toner for my acne prone skin during the midst of an outbreak. besides, i was on oral retinoid thus my skin was so dry that it peeled. my dermatologist asked me not to use any harsh products and to use hydrating agents instead of moisturizing. this toner ticks all the criteria.

i find this toner very refreshing and hydrating. it does not irritate my already irritated skin and leaves it supple and soft. it also does not irritate the eyes. overall, i cant find anything bad to say abt it.

Bought this after seeing so many positive reviews on mua. Sadly, every time I used it, it broke me out something mad. I gave it many chances, and now my face looks like pizza :(

The packaging for this product has stayed pretty much the same since it came out, but I do like the new details they've added, it just looks less plain and more pretty.

Aesthetics aside, this toner is one of the cheapest alcohol free toners you will ever find, at a regular price of $8, and frequently on sale for $4. Not only that, but it's chock full of skin balancing nutrients, and it does an amazing job of restoring your skin's PH balance and prepping it for moisture. You only need a little and it's soooo gentle, it removes any trace of makeup and just makes your skin feel, well, FRESH! If you're looking for a great toner and have normal, dry or combination skin, give this one a go. If you're more on the oily side with acne prone skin I'd give their Pure Toner a try instead! HG toner for life!

LOVE this toner! The scent is so light and fresh, and leaves the skin feeling super clean. It doesn't irritate my skin at all like most toners I have used in the past tend to, and it's gentle enough to use around my eyes. It does exactly what a toner should do and then some! The lid opening is nice and small, so you get just the right amount of product every time. I just can't say enough good things about this product.