Jurlique Day Cream

4.8

on 2/6/2010 11:52:00 PM

not fond of packaging gotta hack through it but the product is AWESOME! very light and moist! keeps skin moist all day! great as makeup base as well!

I wear a drying physical sunscreen followed by mineral makeup, so the two combined make my near-50 skin extremely dry no matter what moisturizer I tried. Enter Jurlique Day Cream, and all is well. I wouldn't recommend this cream to anyone other than those needing extreme moisture, though it is a godsend to my skin type and needs.

on 12/28/2008 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love love love this product.

even though it's a day cream, the fist time i tried it was at night (i get excited when i buy something new and have to try it)

I woke up with my skin feeling moist and baby soft. It was morning and i looked radiant.

Such a lovely product, i don't think it would be suitable to oily skins, and you have to use it sparingly, but it's just luscious.

I'd never usually pay this much, but i will def be buying this again.

on 9/26/2004 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great moisturizer. Does not clog pores nor causes breakouts. Use sparingly, and be sure to warm it between your fingers before spreading it on your face, as it is really thick and won't spread easily (must be the beeswax in it). Smells divine. Overall, great moisturizer, great quality and since a little goes a long way, at $72 for 4 oz it is not very expensive after all!

Popular Skincare Products (for Men)

Vita A Kombi 2