November 28, 2014 | 873 users online

Styling Products - Joico - K-Pak Curl Revitalizer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2006 9:48:00 AM More reviews by SuperKarateMonkeyDeathCar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have thick, course hair with large and medium curls. Top that off with living in a humid area and my hair often looks really bad if I don't use a flat iron. I've been trying to let it go curly but my curls would frizz if I did use a TON of gel. This was rec'd by my stylist, he said it was like a cream gel but without the stiffness of gel once it's dry. I applied it to soaking wet hair and blotted then added a little more to the halo area and used a diff. with my hair dryer and my curls were soft but defined. I was very impressed. I found it works best when paired with a little of the Charles Worthington Curl Definer (which is way cheaper and also really good on it's own) The only thing I didn't care for was the shape of the bottom, it curves at an angle which fits well in the hand, but when my hands are wet I couldn't hold on to it well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Fridgie

Very impressive! Besides Pantene for Curls Mousse, this beats all the other crappy spray gels and mousses out there. I have fine yet thick wavy hair and this works amazingly to bring out these soft luscious curls that are never sticky or stiff, no matter how much you spray on your hair. I use this with Pantene for Curls shampoo and conditioner and my hair is so soft. Within seconds of spraying this on and scrunching it in my hair, I see curls appear. With other products I really have to keep scrunching or applying more product to get any defined curls. This works great as well when you air dry your hair. A definite winner that I am addicted to.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2005 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

I was not impressed by this product. My hair is fine and wavy and it did little to control my frizz or define my waves. I really didn't like the chemical spell of Curl Revitalizer either. Though it did make my hair feel softer it built up quite a bit. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2005 6:49:00 AM More reviews by LA_PERLA

This is the best styling products for my wavy hair! It makes my curls so soft and healthy-looking.

I will definetly be buying it forever:)