August 31, 2014 | 1323 users online

Fragrances - Calvin Klein - Eternity Moment [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by fattybumbum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well Eternity Moment lives up to its name!!!...that how long it lasted on me ...spray...poof...gone...I can't even explain how it smells!!!...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by flexychesca

Absolutely LOVE this fragrance...the price is very reasonable too.
    I tend to use this fragrance for evenings/nights out as it has a really nice sweet smell and lasts for hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Just bought this because it was on sale and fancied a change! Was pleasantly suprised by this lovely clean smell get lots of compliments and has good staying power. Got the 100ml bottle for £20 not sure if I would repurchase at full price yet but I do really like this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is very understated and doesn't recieve a lot of attention. It's not for the old and it's more sophisticated for the YG's (young girls). This is of course initally floral but it's a sexy floral, a tad musky and most importantly does not scream sweet sugar cane cheap mist. It does not wear well in the summer, it's more of an A/W evening scent. I wouldn't wear this in my 40's though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by asmasghar

I get a headache from most perfumes and like many when other people are wearing them but on me..i have to be v careful..with Eternity Moment im not only safe, i LOVE it..its strong but not too,and very feminine without being too sweet on me..i wear it everyday and have bought it over and over again!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by elenylondon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i bought this when i came across with it at a good price after hearing nice stuff about it , it smelled nice but unfortunately doesnt last long. it s very fresh, flowery, light fragrance but probably noone will notice and ask what you are wearing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by yum_yum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eternity Moment. What can I say? It's Calvin Klein, so you know it'll be a little synthetic, modern. It's nice, certainly better than most scents at this price point (online). It *does* smell pink. But not like pink flowers. At first it smells like chemicals that might be pink -- or a pink 'young person's' drink. This isn't a bad thing. CK florals do this to my nose, they say: 'floral..' but don't elaborate.
    That's okay. It's a tiny bit too sweet on me -- my skin turns everything into pure sugar. A safe buy for the girl who wants a 'pretty' perfume that smells 'good'. Work friendly - hellyes. Interesting - hellno. Sometimes this is fine, okay, enough. However: I'd go mad with just this -- couldn't wear it for an entire week. In between days I'd have to bathe in chypres. Eternity Moment is like a sort-of-dull-but-okay-chum. You wouldn't kick them to the curb, nor would you want to spend more than a few hours in their company.

But then again...once that detergent-clean-linear-synthetic quality dries down, it's quite pleasant. It reminds me of a friend of mine, her father was a vicar. Whenever she was embarrassed (which was often) her English rose complexion would flush bright pink. It started on her cheeks and swept upwards, right to the roots of her blond hair. It went down her neck too, disappearing into the neckline of her uniform. She probably blushed all over. It was worse when boys looked directly at her. I wager Eternity Moment would smell quite racy on her (she'd blush if you noticed her perfume).

On me, it's okay, it doesn't quite fit. The olfactory equivalent of putting me in a gingham dress, ladylike shoes and enforced politeness. The phrase 'body-snatched' springs to mind. Or maybe Stepford Wives -- although Ira Levin's story is more thought provoking. If only the scent was more...Midwich Cuckoos, or even Asimov's I, Robot.

As it is, I only wear it when in pajamas. Not a bad scent. I'd give it four lippies, if it didn't make me feel a bit like a drone...(and not in a good, Borg Collective kind of way)...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by ellizam

Calvin Klein's Eternity Moment is beautiful. It comes as close to the notion of a jammy jasmine-floral as you can get. The jasmine isn't obvious - one of those mixed jasmine/peony combos that is so rich. I'd swear I'm getting a little rose in here too, but none of my sources mention it. Maybe it's the rosewood.

The fruit notes aren't the obnoxious watered-down anonymia of the eponymous Fruity-Floral celebmass release currently plaguing us. They're tart, sweet, concentrated raspberry, pomegranite, litchi. EM goes on in a swath of peony/jasmine/floral, with jam on it, with an undercurrent of clean musk, and pretty much stays that way. There's a barely detectable spine of wood in the base, but really it's more of an effect than a note. The scent doesn't change hugely - maybe a mosaic of floral with some shifting between, some softening of the fruit.

EM is ALMOST a your-skin-but-better in that the clean musk component and mosaic peony/floral can get interpreted as soap, but the jam quality of the fruit and the layering lift this out. If used very lightly, it might pass for clean shower, but there will be suspicion. Still, a great office/event fragrance.

The worst things I can say about Eternity moment are that the longevity isn't great - you get biggish sillage but then it fades, which makes re-spraying problematic. Also, while lovely, this isn't insanely original -- sort of what BBW's Pink Peony would have been if it were softer, nicer, and had fruit notes. But it's lovely, a standout every time I've tried it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by SilverGal

Sweet foral fragrance that smell youthful and energetic. Good for dates.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by vivi123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My boyfriend's brother gave this to me for Christmas and at first I didn't like it. It smelled fine through the bottle but it was much too overpowering once I actually sprayed it. I'm not a big fan of flower scents and didn't touch this for about a year. It felt like a waste just sitting there so lately I've been spraying it on my clothes that are hanging in the closet. I've got to admit that once you get used to that initial strong musk that this scent isn't too bad. The lingering scent reminds me of the roses my mom has in her kitchen. It definitely lasts a while so that's always a plus. Overall, I'm not keen on the initial scent so I'll just keep spraying it on things prior to wearing it.