December 21, 2014 | 997 users online

Liquid - Avon - Personal Match natural

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2009 6:57:00 AM More reviews by mkupfancol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Too oily. It is easy to apply but it doesn´t have great coverage and it doesn´t last long.

Would I buy it again ? No.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by maajake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not the best foundation I have used. Made skin sticky and all the colours were too dark for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Update: This caused me to break out after a week or so of use. This was the only new product I had been using, and it wasn't "that time of the month." So sad... I'm sure it will work for lots of other people, as my skin is sensitive to just about everything.

I use this in the Cream shade. For reference, I use am switching from Everyday Minerals foundation in Golden Light (yellow based.) The color is a great match for me, I might need to go one shade lighter, but Creme is very close to a perfect match.

The coverage is light to medium, and buildable. Doesn't look cakey or thick at all.

The finish is matte immeadiately after it's put on. On me, after about 4 hours, it's more of a satin finish because of my oily t-zone. Though I get minimal oil break-through, even after 8 hours my face is not grossly shiney... which is great. It's keeping my skin in check! Everyday Minerals somehow brought out the oils in my skin and I was grossly shiney after only 4 hours (which is the reason I started looking for a regular liquid foundation to wear.) So, the point is that the finish on this is ideal for me. It's matte with some oil control, and prevents my face from becoming too shiney. I should also add that I use a light dusting of Matte-nificent powder from mark to et everything.

The packaging is okay, but I can see how I might have that "ketchup bottle" effect. It's durable aleast though :)

The price is also fantastic. Full price, it's around $10 or $12 and it's a great value for the quality of the actual product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2007 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using this for awhile several months ago and didn't like the way that it left my skin a little shiny after a few hours so I moved on. I was using Mary Kay medium coverage and thought it was my hg until winter arrived! In the dry air the MK product gets a cakey powdery finish that ages me and I'm only 28! I still had almost a whole bottle of this Avon product so I tried it again, this time using a brush to apply it. This stuff is great!! A foundation brush gives this a wonderful natural finish that is smooth and even. I only wish that this had more spf but in the winter I'm not really in the sun anyway so I don't think it's a biggie. This might become my year round hg! *edit* This foundation also gives me that "lovely" fake tan look and I use the lightest shade! There has to be a neutral foundation out there for me somewhere! Is that too much to ask? I am so sick of yellow toned foundations and then the others are too pink. I'm in the middle there somewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, my skin is very oily and I am PPP, meaning pale, pale, pale, with pink undertones. So it is really hard to find foundation that matches my skintone. This summer I got Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting foundation (in Almond which is in the light/medium category), and love it! But now that winter is coming on, I needed something in a lighter tone. So, the pros of this foundation are: I had no problem with this wearing off and I had it on for about 12 hours. Didn't sink into pores like some other brands, and no rub-off. The con I have is the color. I ordered Nude, which is in the light category and this was darker even than the Almond. So dark, in fact, that I think I would need a month in Brazil in the middle of August to get that dark. It's supposed to kind of adjust itself to your skintone, but this did not work for me. I'm going to stick with the Perfect Wear in another shade. Also, it comes in a glass bottle, which as everyone knows, is impossible to get anything out of once you get past the halfway mark. Perfect Wear comes in a squeeze tube, so I guess that one is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Divi4u

This product deserves an applause hands down. After using all possible drug and department store brands's foundations...and after many oil slick and breakout experiences...this product has surfaced.

I use it in the warmest beige color and it suits my wheatish tan complexion perfectly. I use jus a little more than quarter of a teaspoon and it goes on sheer to give very good coverage I have never experienced any breakouts nor has it made my skin oily and it seems to hide all imperfections really well.

All that it seems to be missing is some SPF so that you can skip sunscreen and directly apply this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2007 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Meli_makeup

omg I love this! I am going into grade 11 and used to use this on my cheeks to even out my skin tone in grade 9 but i stopped using it because i wanted to shorten up the time i spent on my makeup. Recently I found it in my moms makeup bag again and decided to put it on my face to see how it would feel. It is just amazing! Makes my skin really soft and smooth, and no breakouts =) I'm going back to using this on my cheeks every morning to even out any discolouration on my face. I also really liked Avon's dewy souffle foundation but they discontinued it :( so Avon PLEASE don't discontinue this :P

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cfronterhouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i hate this! i meant to order the perfect wear but selected personal match instead. the color was awefull and it doesnt last long. the term "personal match" was a total lie, this doesnt match at all in fact it looks more obvious than just about any foundation i have ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally! I found my HG foundation..no flaking, no breakouts, no greasy skin...blends perfectly..odor minimal and dissipates....I am in love with this....just bought 2 more tubes to stock up...I will drop dead if they D/C this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2007 12:26:00 PM More reviews by happywhensad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation. My colour is Bisque and it blends in so nicely. The price is right and the packaging is just fine. Not too oily or too dry. Smells nice too.