October 31, 2014 | 1652 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Revlon Lustrous Lipgloss Get Reddy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by xinyishu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Found this on ebay! WOW! this is serious stuff, very opaque color with beauty shimmer. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by shannernanner

I find how varied the other reviews are interesting... I bought this at the same time as Cherries in the Glow, and much prefer this one. I'm *very* fair-skinned, and this is a lovely red on me, which can easily be layered to be darker. I mainly wear it around the holidays (or when I wear red), as I normally wear more rosy-toned lip glosses/sticks on a day-to-day basis.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Bhree

I am not a fan of stupid names for cosmetics, but I am a fan of red lip products. I like how this feels, and it has staying power.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 5:32:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

Lovely shimmery red gloss that goes on a tad too sheerly for my liking. I was hoping for something with a bit more punch. It does look nice layered on top of another lip colour, though. The staying power is just so-so on me, but for $5-$6 on sale, I'd buy more of these. I wouldn't repurchase this particular shade, though, especially when there are so many other pretty colours in this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2005 1:39:00 PM More reviews by bigemom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the best drugstore glosses. It last a decent amount of time on me and has no scent or flavor. Get Reddy is the perfect red gloss for me. It does not turn pink but stays a true red. It does have some very very fine shimmer glitter but is very wearable. I am very fair and have only recently discovered how stricking the darker glosses can look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2005 4:13:00 AM More reviews by theporpoise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Truly awesome shimmery red lip gloss. Really wearable for both warm and cool toned people. As a fair-skinned person (NC20), I would only wear this at night. But for anyone bold enough to do red during the day, this is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Jakquetta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the few lip glosses I've tried that is the perfect red shade. It isn't too orange, it doesn't look trashy. The shade reminds me of Cargo lip gloss' Hong Kong shade. It's almost the best red for my skin tone.

It lasts long enough like other good inexpensive glosses. The wand doesn't drip so you don't waste any of the product. I also like the square bottle packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didnt care for this color that much. Its nice looking shimmery red in the tube, but it looked bright on my light skin. I wasnt too impressed by the color, but the consistancy was good. This isnt my fave :( Oh well, it looked so pretty in the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2005 10:14:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlblack

This is a very vibrant pink gloss! Sorta fushia but not hidious. I like it. It'll look nice in the summer when my skin becomes deep godess bronze. My skin is sadly to bleak to wear this now, maybe.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2005 12:36:00 AM More reviews by sheriot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

not one of my favorites. it's a bit too much for me. i'm sort of scared to walk outside with this one. sure it's beautiful on my lips, but i'm just not used to having RED gloss on. i don't think i'll ever use up this entire tube, so i won't be repurchasing.