July 31, 2014 | 1961 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by pantalm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dark circles:
I used this product a while ago but I found it cakey so I looked for something as effective but with a different consistency. Tough luck, after 2 years of trying different things I ended up going back to this. However this time around I use it with the Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream, and it goes on super smooth. I really conceals dark circles, even without the corrector.

Face and blemishes:
It's great, conceals well and stays in place, especially if set with powder.

I won't give it 5 stars as I think a good product should work well in general, and not only if matched with a very expensive moisturiser from its own brand. However it's the best I can find for my needs and my sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like Bobbi Brown has some of the most skin tone like concealers. I find that brands like Laura Mercier and Mac have products too pink or yellow. For example, mac studio finish NC20 looks like yellow paint on me and NW20 is noticeably pink. Like wise LM 0.5 works but is a tad yellow and 1 is just pink on me.

I have BB ivory and it makes my skin perfectly. I wear this when I don't need any highlighting under my eyes. I do feel like this concealer is sometimes a but too tacky for my liking and takes a little more work than some of my other concealers. I feel like the Marc Jacobs concealer is similar without the almost sticky-ness. I would urge your to try the Marc Jacobs one if you didn't like BB

Coverage: Medium - Full
Texture: So Tacky!
Crease: Yes
Drying: No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by mommy2lj

I do really like this concealer.. expensive but it lasts a very long time. Does not dry out, you can use to the last drop!

I use it with the corrector... great combination

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed an under eye concealer that didn't look cakey, that covered really well, and that was good for my dry under eyes. This concealer works really well for me. BB is the only brand that has a shade lighter than my skin tone, and that is Porcelain. It is full coverage, creamy, and can crease a little, but so do most concealers. I would rather smooth it out with my finger a couple times, than wear one that dried out my skin and had no coverage. I've been really impressed with this concealer, and I will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by yummymummy2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'd be lost without this. I've used it for years and it's great.

It's creamy and covers my blue under eye circles.

I pat in on the skin and it just works.

The only downside is that if you do touch your face it does transfer and comes off easily. You can set it with powder but in my experience the powder makes the concealer darker and you lose the light reflecting quality.

I wear Porcelain foundation but use this in Ivory- a shade darker than recommended on BB chart, but it works for me because I have found that the Moisture Rich foundation in Porcelain is in fact darker than some of the other BB foundations in the same shade.

I'd give it 5*s except it does tend to need touching up over the day but is easily applied and the small mirror in the compact is useful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by kennedyG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favorite concealer of all time. I have experimented with a lot of other brands and this is by far the best. I have a bad case of under eye bags, especially if I'm dehydrated in the morning. Bobbi Brown offers salmon color concealer which is best for tan or olive skinned people, the salmon helps cover the dark under eye without appearing too cakey or light. I use this product with the Bobbi Brown concealer brush. I get the bisque AND the med to dark bisque bc when I mix them together I get the perfect shade that is ideal to use as a highlight. Bisque is a little too light on its own and med to dark bisque is a little too dark on its own for me. I have read some negative reviews on this product stating it was too creamy and they didn't know what to do with it once it was on. Well I think the perfect trick is to BLEND WITH A SPONGE!! Without a sponge I don't know how you can achieve a well blended look with this product so make sure to not leave that out!! This product is creamy but thats why its my favorite, it coats on perfectly (other concealer products have seem to cake on very dry) but this one evens out perfectly if you apply with concealer brush and blend with a sponge afterwards. I top it off with Ben Nye Banana Powder and I also use Hourglass Primer underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by aliciajim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This concealer works wonders. It is opaque therefore a little goes a long way. The creaminess allows it to blend well. I have oily skin so a setting powder is required. I use Victoria secret red correcting powder. My concealer has honestly lasted me two years. I'm finally running out and will repurchase. I use only a small amount under my eyes and on blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great under eye concealer. So smooth and creamy. I'd continue purchasing this if I didn't find something more affordable -MAC studio finish concealer. This concealer contains 1.4g of product while MAC one contains 7g of product, with a lot more cheaper price. So, in my opinion, this is absolutely a great concealer. But the price is so ridiculous.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by iluvsushi

This is my new HG concealer for my dark circles! It works well with BB's corrector. My dark circles were concealed well and my eyes looked brighter and less tired. I've tried using the corrector on it's own and it's good enough to use without a concealer as it does a great job counteracting my dark purpleish brown circles. The MUA colour matched me "peach" as my correcter (which helped brighten and blended well with my skintone) and "honey" as my concealer. It feels creamy, moisturising and lightweight. I set it with either MAC prep + prime transparent finishing powder or Ben Nye bella luxury "banana" powder. I like how it looks before I set my makeup but because I have oily skin and the creamy consistency of the concealer I do need to powder to prevent creasing. I would definitely buy this again despite the price tag - it's worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by materialface

I was lucky enough to buy this concealer in Ivory in a discounted designer cometic outlet for $15. i really like this concealer for my under eye area, not so much for covering redness and blemishes. it comes in a tiny pot, but its lasted me over a year.