October 25, 2014 | 1472 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by spontmercy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was surprised to see dozens of boxes of this moisturizer at Marshall's the other month and I decided to give it a chance, since I have had pretty good results with Neutrogena skin care products in the past. I gave up on it after trying it for less than a week, and it's very rare that I don't finish a product in full. After all, it's just like throwing money away. But this stuff simply didn't do a good job at all of moisturizing my combination skin, and don't even think about trying to put makeup on over it - it just made it a pasty mess. The only good thing about it is the tube - I wish more moisturizers were packaged in them instead of jars.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Luna73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a big fan of Neutrogena products in general, but this is not one of their best.

I bought this when I desperately needed more moisturizer and they were out of my usual product -- which is also from Neutrogena. I thought being by the same brand they'd be similar.

Hardly.

This does an OK job moisturizing, but it's not quite as rich as I would like for my relatively dry skin. It's probably fine if you have oily or normal skin, but those with very dry skin will want to steer clear. It also doesn't glide very smoothly over skin which I have never before experienced with a moisturizer. It's got an almost tacky feel to it once it's on your skin. Unpleasant and awkward to work with.

It's supposed to help brighten skin and even out complexion -- fortunately, I don't really have a need for that, so I can't speak to how well it meets those criteria.

Packaging is Ok, although I think getting the last bits out of the bottle will be tough since this is a harder plastic that's tougher to squeeze.

I won't buy again, and wouldn't recommend unless you don't need a moisturizer that's meant for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by WetnWavy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My experience with this is better than others, I guess. I have combo/dry skin and this feels GREAT on my skin, very smooth consistency and not runny at all. It's not too thick, not at all greasy and doesn't have a powerful SPF smell..too soon to say whether it's evening out my skin or not. Overall a good buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by kataisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am on the fence about this product, too. It's light and non-greasy which is perfect but it does not adequately moisturize my face, especially in my nose and chin area where the skin is most likely to get irritated. Plus, it tends to dry out later in the day so I have to moisturize my face again.

Using this product on the rest of my normal, non-irritated skin seems to work well but what's the point if it doesn't help my problem areas any?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by bellalinda1805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this one, but it made me real greasy. It is runny, and has a faint smell, but I was going to overlook all that if it didn't make me really oily!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by sterr23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence about this product. I do like the brightening effect it gives my skin (I'm guessing from the vitamin c), but it's not very moisturizing. I find I have to use a separate eye cream. The consistency is nice and light and doesn't leave my face looking greasy. The packaging is pretty bad because alot of product leaks out into the cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by rwashecheck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this every day. It's best for dry skin. If your skin is like parchment paper (mine!) then this adds a luminous dewy shine and feels really nice on. It has a sort of light-reflecting property that I really like. Recently I've started mixing it with a few drops of Benefit's High Beam and using that as my "foundation" - the light-reflecting properties blur any slight discoloration I might have going on.

Negatives: if you have blemishes, I think this really highlights them due to the semi-shine. Feels a little grainy going on. Can be easy to confuse with its twin, the SPF 30 version, which broke me out in an actual rash.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ghostieboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is horrible for me! I dont know what the deal is, but this pills on me like crazy. I'll apply it and my face just feels like crap...greasy and just gross. I've never had a MOISTURIZER pill. I just got done applying it and wiped it off on my shirt, and its covered with a bunch of flaky ickkies lol...its like the moisturizer just dries up as soon as it goes on my skin. I also hate how runny this is

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by webacat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a 0.25 oz sample probably from drugstoredotcom and I just started using it. I love it! It's not oily-shiny, but somehow is moisturizing enough for my skin, which is on the dry side. It goes on invisibly. But, I did notice tonight that my skin is more even, just a touch more polished. I don't know what the magic ingredient is, but I will buy this again.

I put "2" for price, because that's around where Neutrogena products hover. I also put "5" for packaging, because the *sample* is in an old fashioned tube, and that's my favorite kind of packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by charlie1206

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I really love this moisturizer , it does even out the skin and makes the skin feel smooth and soft . you wont notice your skin even out until like 3 months or so , but if you give it time it will work just fine. I have alot of dark spots and it fade them away very good , i also use plamers fade serum which helps also . one thing i do not like is that its soo watery ,it will drip all over if u dont watch it