April 21, 2014 | 934 users online

Self Tanners - Lancome - Flash Bronzer - Deep self-tanning milk

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by LeonieE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Since we haven't seen much sun this summer here (one day sun doesn't do that much) and I do want to have a little bit of colour, I decided to buy this selftanner. And I have to say I am pretty happy with it! Normally lancome and I don't match, most of the times I am allergic for their products. But this I can use on my face without any problems! The first time I used it, I was pretty scared I was going to have a oompa-loompa face. I used it before I went to bed and the next morning the first thing I did was running to the mirror to see what I looked like. And I was impressed! I had a golden tan all over :) Allthough I did have some orange spots, that was more to blame to myself because I forgot to smudge it on my feet. So my feet were oompa-loompa, but other than that it turned out good. The first days I used it every day to build up a colour, and now I used it about every other two days to keep the colour up. Even the saleslady who sold me this was impressed and was going to buy this herself. The only thing I don't agree with, it that it says that you can put your clothes on right after using it. It does stain a little on my sheets, so I do think it will stain your clothes. So it's better to use it about an hour before you go to sleep. And wake up the next morning with a sunkissed tan :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by beautyfix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MY HG... I've tried St tropez, fake bake, Bare ESCENTUALS FAUX TAN - SUNLESS TANNER, etc etc and none are anyway near as good as this. If you, like me, are so pale, people give up their seats on public transport for you, assuming you're about to cop it, and you want a deep golden tan that isn't orange and doesn't have those disgusting guide colours that make you look like you're secretly into all in wresting with hippos in swamps, this is it. It applies very easily, it builds as deep as you like in successive applications, you only have to wait 15 minutes to apply the next layer of tan. Um, you can dress after 15 mins without ruining your clothes, you do not stink like insecticide, your tan can last 5 days with care, ie moisturise as usual and don't scrub, this is superb, I hear they may be discontinuing it, hope not, but look out for old bottles, I've got some a year old and it works well still.

This works well on body and face and if you are pale you can instantly get a good deep gold without all that faffing about having to apply myriads of layers. You can also wipe it off where you don't want it and 'sculpt' your face with it and no streaks, smears or anything but glowing golden, satiny skin. Forget every other tanner, this is it, and it's so easy to apply, much easier than anything else I've tried and I apply it the day I want to look tanned, put my hair up and in a few hours I'm gleaming deep gold, you don't have to apply the day before or wash it off, it's moisturising, wont leave your skin looking like old leather like many do as they dry it out so much. Can't think why more girls aren't trying this. Everything else has it's drawbacks, but this tanner is superb. Thanks Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Vex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous! Pros: Goes on smooth and even. Dries instantly (read: NOT STICKY! WOO!) Smells nice. Layers well. Good packaging and price isn't bad either! Makes skin feel really smooth! Cons: As its only a milk you tend to apply more than needed and I find myself going through this bottle rather quickly compared to the thicker textured tanning products! But it's definitely one of my top five bronzers now. Highly Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2009 7:39:00 AM More reviews by tequierosparrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is such a great product!!! i am a N-O-V-I-C-E when it comes to self tanner. i have used this twice recently and LOVE IT!!! my olive tan skin gets beautifully golden and SO not orangey.
no breakouts,no orange. no funky smell i have no idea where that comes from. smells subtle and pretty :) will be repurchasing most definitely,I gave it a 4 because it is a bit greasy on the face, but I think for the tan that i get im ok with that.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2006 4:51:00 AM More reviews by LEB1448

Note: I am not a self-tanning novice. I have this elaborate routine which usually results in decent results, depending on the product formula. Lancome's Flash Bronzer is the first one to call my method into question however. Generally my theory is this: bronzing my body, bronzing my face? one size fits all. (i generally think the different formulations made for face and body are done so you buy more products, not because you need them). This time, however, I go "Hmmm..."
I'm very fair, so whenever it comes to putting self tanner on the face, I go very very sparingly. super sparingly. and afterwards I wipe a damp washcloth across my eyebrows. and i apply a layer of moisturizer first to dilute the self tanner. (like i said, I have a routine). Despite doing this however I noticed that the Flash Bronzer did a little bronzing routine on my eyebrows. It's only noticeably close up, but it definitely dyed parts a brassy blonde. Not good. As for the rest of the body - little orange but not terribly so. I am not in love, will finish the bottle off and move on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2005 11:57:00 PM More reviews by tinajoebob1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This worked awesome for me. I had tried several cheaper drugstore tanners, and this was quite superior to it. I've already bought a second tube before my first ran out so I can keep up the tan. It's decently dark, and makes my legs look awesome. You do still have to be careful rubbing it in properly, since it has no tint to it, so it's not as foolproof as tinted brands.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2005 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells terrible - not of anything in particular, just weird chemicals. It's efective enough, has a nice dark colour but the smell is pretty overpowering. It also works really well if you can't be bothered to exfoliate. Can go patchy if you don't keep re-applying and moisturising. Wouldn't buy again. Works well enough, but I'm looking for that little bit extra.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great self-tanner for the body ( can also be used on the face). The texture is nice and dries quickly, and the smell is delicate. It is available in 2 shades: golden (doré) and deep (intense). Golden is for fair skin and intense for those who want a slightly more tanned effect. I bought the deep one and I am very satisfied with it. I gives my skin a natural tan and moisturizes skin at the same time. The only complaint I have is the price (35 $ cnd) considering that it contains only 150 ml of product, which would be quickly spent if you use it on your whole body. For my part,as, automn has now arrived, I prefer to use it on my upper body only. Great buy!