October 25, 2014 | 963 users online

Shampoo - Rusk - Moist Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

Ehhh it's ok. I don't like the smell and without conditioner it knots your hair but it moisturizers a little bit

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by EstherLoca

This shampoo made my hair feel SO DRY I tossed it straight out the shower - terrible! I have thick curly hair so maybe it has a damaging effect on my hair but for something that's supposed to be moisturising? absolutely not ... when I see this in the shop we don't make eye contact LOL.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by makemeoverAZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smell of this shampoo is amazing, at least to me. It smelled like roses (in my opinion) and I couldn't resist purchasing it! Every time I open the bottle and take a whiff, I get a tingly sensation and feel utterly relaxed..I can't explain it, but I LOVE the scent of this shampoo! As for cleaning, I'd say less it more; I use the least amount as possible and it doesn't strip my hair. It does however clean my hair nicely. I will happily repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an above-average moisturizing shampoo that also adds shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by djr0125

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of those shampoos that isn't terribly exciting, but it does a good job, especially over the long term (although you may need to clarify once or twice a week).

How many times have we purchased a shampoo that works great for a day or two, then after using it for a week, it no longer has that "pow" factor? In fact, quite the opposite; you spend a small fortune on a new "miracle" shampoo, then it is a failure after a few uses, usually due to buildup of too much of a good thing.

This is NOT one of those shampoos.

It is a moisturizing shampoo that does a decent job of cleaning and a decent job of moisturizing, but doesn't over-moisturize to the point where it feels like someone poured 10W40 motor oil or slime on your head after a few days. It's very predictable. You know exactly the result you're going to get every day. Sometimes that's better than all of those one-night-stand shampoos with their short-lived promises. :-)

Also, no big fragrance here. Very subtle. So if you are buying this product for a big, luscious fragrance, forget about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by lunadestella

This shampoo was the perfect little pick-me-up I found on clearance at Walmart -- it was $5! I was sad and I remember how much the bright pink color cheered me up. Well, it did the job! The first shampoo was wonderful. I loved the smell (big plus for me) and the way it made my hair feel after was out of this world. I bought this bottle back towards the end of July. It's now nearly November and it's getting low. I doubt I'll ever find it again for $5 but that doesn't matter. If I ever need another pick-me-up I know where to go :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2009 9:51:00 AM More reviews by KellyVWeb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

They changed the ingredients of this shampoo. It now says "new and improved formula" or something like that. It's supposed to be more gentle now. I think they replaced the ammonium sulfate with laureth sulfate which would make it more gentle. They may have also taken out wheat protein which is often drying.

The new version isn't as drying as the old one. However, it's still not all that moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 6:19:00 AM More reviews by miaaaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good basic moisturizing shampoo. It makes my oily-to-normal, straight, untreated hair hair shiny and smooth, and never poofy. I don't even have to use conditioner when I use this because the shampoo itself is enough. I barely notice the scent because it is very light. The only downside is that my hair gets oily more quickly when I use this (within about 1 1/2 days, I can usually get away without washing for about 3 days). I would never use this twice in a row (I alternate with a Neutrogena's anti-residue clarifying shampoo). This shampoo is not particularly cheap, but you get a decent amount of product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by callmecordelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was using a cheap Down Under Naturals shampoo and finding it much too harsh on my hair, and looking for something gentler. This is fine -- I don't really notice buildup. It's nothing special, though. I'm not sure why anyone would rave about the smell -- it smells like any old salon shampoo to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Integra97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this because I was looking for a non-creamy moisturizing shampoo. I liked this the first couple times I used it, when I was alternating it with two other shampoos. But then I shampooed with it three times in a row without alternating. That was a mistake. I got a nasty oily feeling buildup and it made my hair dirty feeling. I had to shampoo with Neutrogena twice to get rid of the buildup. Will probably use up what I have (being careful not to use it too often) but will not repurchase. On the positive side, it did not strip my color and seemed very gentle.