Klorane gentle shampoo with oat milk ( frequent use)

3.6

[2010 version] Aqua (water), sodium laureth sulfate, propylene glycol, coco-glucoside, lauryl betaine, sodium chloride, ceteareth-60 myristyl glycol, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, benzoic acid, citric acid, disodium EDTA, parfum (fragrance), inulin, methylisothiazolinone, sodium cocoyl glutamate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, xanthan gum

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not enough lather for me, I have very dry hair but my roots get extremely oily quickly and on top of that I get dry itchy scalp. Yep it's a great combo. This one didn't seem to cleanse well enough for my oily roots. Would not repurchase.

This is my favorite shampoo. It works for my hair the best. My hair is not heavy, it;s soft, shiney and I almost don't need a conditioner after. The smell of the shampoo is gentle and nice, creamy.

This shampoo never left my hair looking great but starting some weeks ago now I'm having constant bad hair days and very itchy scalp. So itchy that I keep combing my hair through just to make sure I haven't caught headlice at my toddler's playschool. I really don't like the scent of this product. You imagine oats as something really mild and natural but this has a really harsh and not very harmonic smell to it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

You have to use heaps of this to get any sort of lather, plus it made my hair flat and lifeless. I think I'll pass on this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I'm not really sure if I like this or not.
A few months ago I got highlights in my hair, but when I started using this shampoo I felt like all the colour disappeared. I know that some colours fade with time, but I'm suprised how fast it suddently happened. So yeah.. It might be this shampoo!

It also felt a bit drying on my hair. In a way it was a good thing, since it helped my hair not getting oily as much as normal on 2nd day, but at the same time I want my shampoo to nurish my hair, since it's pretty dry and damaged from heat, colour, etc.

The consistency of this shampoo is so special. It's runny like water, probably because the first ingredient in this is water. Next comes Sodium Laureth Sulphate so it does lather, but since it's so runny I find it hard to work with. Comes in a 200ml bottle, so you use this up quickly. Not a problem for me, since I'm not gonna buy it again.

I wouldn't really recommend this, unless you already have either healthy, normal or oily hair, that isn't colour treated.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Klorane Shampoo with Oat Milk, which purports to be for frequent use on all hair types, is more or less exactly as advertised. It's a basic but reliable detergent-based formula, with its cleansing pitched dead center for a soft lather that kicks up as you work it into the scalp (my method: add shampoo and water in small, alternating increments). It is perhaps best suited to normal hair, it goes slightly too squeaky clean on my dry hair, yet very likely insufficient on oily scalps. The gimmick---the inclusion of oak milk---has some minor effect. It doesn't outright cure dandruff, but my scalp is less irritable. And it is certainly intended for frequent use; greasiness gathers more quickly than usual. It has a powdery fresh laundry fragrance (synthetic musks), stronger than it needs to be, but a refreshing alternative to the typical fruity-floral that sweetens the average shampoo.

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua). Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Propylene Glycol. Coco-Glucoside. Lauryl Betaine. Sodium Chloride. Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol. Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (Avena Sativa Kernel Extract). Benzoic Acid. Citric Acid. Disodium EDTA. Fragrance (Parfum). Inulin. Methylisothiazolinone. Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate. Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer. Xanthan Gum.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best shampoo I've used in a long time, or maybe ever. It gets my hair clean without making it feel heavy or oily or dry. It just feels light and soft. It's also very gentle on my scalp. I started using it in the winter because my previous shampoo was making my scalp itch like crazy, which is quite common for me during the winter. I didn't get any itching with this shampoo, and I liked how my hair looked and felt. I bought a few backups because I think it's discontinued (I found it on the clearance rack).

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I never-ever repurchase hair products - especially shampoo! Before i found this my opinion on shampoos was simple - anything goes since i always follow the wash with a good conditioner! Honestly after spending so much money on salon products with very little difference in efficiency and feel, I figured i might as well use drugstore brands and save my money for HE conditioners/hair masks. Then one day i walked in to Shoppers Drug Mart and found this boring looking bottle in the clearance section. I recognized the brand from back home (i am originally from Europe) and a wave of nostalgia swept over me and before i knew it i was at the register :) I came home and that night in the shower my love affair with this "boring oat" formula was born. Finally i saw and felt the difference the right shampoo can make! Its insanely gentle, no fragrance, lathers up well and tames my hair almost immidietly :) Another thing i LOVE about the brand is that under the "directions" it actually states "one wash is enough" - every other bottle says "rinse and repeat"! What can i say, i really appreciate that kind of messaging lol
So the moral of the story is that there are shampoos out there that make a difference and they dont have to have a huge "logo" or celebrity endorsment or even massive advertizing in order to work perfectly. I will continue to repurchase and hoard the mundane little bottle forever more - they better not discontinue it either! I have never cried over a material/cosmetic item but i might not be able to stop myself when it comes to this miracle milky-oat potion :)

This review is for the frequent use oatmilk liquid shampoo, not the dry spray. This shampoo has a nice fresh scent and provides a decent lather. I do need a bit of conditioner with this one. After blow-drying my hair is shiny and soft, but a bit flat. It doesn't aggravate shedding, which is a plus. Overall, it's pretty good if not a bit expensive ($18 for 13 ounces), so I probably will use it up and move on to something else.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an ok shampoo. It leaves the hair soft and smooth, not dry and frizzy, I don't even use conditioner.

I would like it even more if it cleaned a bit better. I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week (lazy haha), and I feel like this doesn't really clean out all the product buildup from my dry shampoo, hairspray, and hair oils.

It's good for everyday I guess but not cleansing enough for me.

Yes I would repurchase. I'm trying to wash my hair more often actually, as motivation for me to work out more.

Top Rated Klorane Products