Dior Capture First Action age-defense refining creme

3.5

on 6/6/2006 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I didn't really like its creamy consistency. I found it rather difficult to spread evenly. I did like the fragrance though. My mom now uses it everyday and she really likes it. Her skin does look a lot better, I must say. Even her wrinkles are disappearing. I guess it's for more mature skin.

on 9/19/2005 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used Capture Age Defense Refining fluid spf 8 and found no difference in my skin. Didn't think it did much.

on 3/9/2005 7:22:00 AM

This moisturiser evened out my skin tone and didnt break out on me (normal/combo skin). Been using it 6 months now (all of winter actually- has a low spf level) It does have a strong smell to it (sort of reminds me of "expired" coffee) which in the begining was hard to get used to. But before long I turned out to love it (the smell!). Didn't see any dramatic results (I just turned 32) but would repurchase in the future since it overall had a positive effect on my face's skin texture.

on 9/24/2004 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I got it in a GWP along with the First Action serum and eye serum. It's a thick yet not very greasy cream. I don't care the SPF8 as both my TM and fondation have got Spf15. This is an okay day cream but nothing extraordinary. Thus, there is no way that I will splurge on this! I prefer Elizabeth Arden First Defence spf15 cream. Same concept, way better performance!!

Popular Moisturizers