October 25, 2014 | 1739 users online

Moisturizers - Earth Science - Almond-Aloe Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by TheMickster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have just finished my bottle of this moisturizer and won't be purchasing again.
Although it was a nice moisturizer, great for under makeup, not too greasy and super light weight, it has concerning ingredients. I looked it up on the cosmetics database and it ranked a 7. A 7!! That's horrible. Especially because this is sold mostly in all natural stores (such as goodness me) and marketed as a safe and all natural product.
LIES. Not interested in using something toxic on my face.
Although it seemed to work great it is actually causing long term damage to the skin.
Thumbs down to the company that readily markets products that are dangerous to peoples health.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by luxlisbon15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I've been buying this for a while, it is affordable and lightweight. I get the fragrance free version and its really just a great moisturizer. It is great for putting under makeup. It's not greasy and it's not ineffective, it's a perfect balance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by LadyKind88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am currently on my second bottle. After the first one ran out (which lasted me a year!) I decided to experiment with a different brand (I'm always looking to improve my skin care products, even when they work just fine) ... this led to jumping around to three separate holistic skin lotions non of which my skin liked. I have very sensitive and fairly dry skin - and my skin loves this lotion. The consistently is very thin which worried me at first but it must be pretty moisturizing because my skin is not dry at all! It has not caused any weird break-outs, it has no weird fragrance smells, and was only 9.99. One of my favorite perks is that it pairs perfectly with my Bare Essentials make-up!!! When I use this lotion I notice my make-up stays in place longer, applies evenly, doesn't get oily and smudge around, etc. So yes, I went and bought a second bottle a few days ago. Me and my face couldn't be happier!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

my daughter did not like it and i tried it for 2 days and made my makeup crease. but it only if you like light cover

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by MiddleCyclone

I have been using both the fragrance free and the lightly scented versions of this moisturizer. While I love both I prefer the fragrance free for the simple reason that I don't like a fragrance in a facial product. The lightly scented version does run true to form though and is in fact lightly scented and the fragrance is the last ingredient on the list.

Why I love it:

- it's light textured though provides good moisture
- it wears well under makeup
- it absorbs well
- it leaves my skin smooth and even toned
- a little goes a long way so one package is a good value for how long it will last
- it's fairly cheap
- it contains no silicons or mineral oils

The slight cons:

- the fragrance free version is harder to find then the regular version

I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by MissMichelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this moisturizer. The climate where I live is really dry, especially in the winter, and this does an amazing job of moisturizing. I like to use it not only on my face, neck, and hands, but also on my legs. My legs are quite sensitive, especially right after I shave, and I've had the hardest time finding a product that will moisturize without irritating them. I don't use this moisturizer every time I shave, since that could get a bit pricey, but its nice to know I have something to use on days when my legs are being extra fussy.
I have noticed a difference between the formula with SPF in it as opposed to the one without. It seemed to me that the one with SPF made my face break out just a bit. I haven't used that one on my face in awhile, so I'll try it again and update this post if I find a different result.
I love finding a natural product that works as well or better than something that has great results, but isn't so great for your body. I've loved everything I've tried from Earth Science, and this moisturizer is no exception. ^_^

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like that this lotion is fast absorbing and feels lightweight but also makes the skin soft. However I wouldn't recommend it to those who have a I didn't like the bottle because the lotion is a little bit thick and the lotion wouldn't come out of the bottle and too much product would come out. This lotion will last you for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

This is my first moisturizer with spf, as I was harming my skin with daily UV rays. I like that the formula consistency is fairly thick and moisturizing. I love the light almond scent and organic composition. I know that a lot of people prefer the squeeze tube, as more hygienic. But I transferred this cream to a clean glass pot and added argan oil. I just make sure to wash my hands thoroughly before and after application.

Overall, I am really liking this moisturizer with spf. I bought it at Whole Foods for $10. I will repurchase, unless I find something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Sured20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has become my go to daytime lotion, in the unscented version. never breaks me out, which is a lot to ask for for me. It's very light, but it does moisturize. i know some people have complained here that it doesnt moisturize, but in my opinion it is perfect for day , being light and smooth, not greasy. i use a heavier cream at night. If you have super dry skin, this may not be enough, but for anything from oily to dry, i say try it. I used it through the winter and my skin can get dry. This did the job. My only complaints are 1, that I wish the oils in it were certified organic. I was told they use organic whenever possible. and 2, I wish the sunscreen formula of this was unscented and used natural sunscreen, not the chemical kind. I like to add a couple drops of one of my favorite essential oils, like immortelle for an extra special boost and scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by wathenem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a moisturizer on the lighter side, with a thin-ish, non-creamy consistency. It's not very moisturizing, which is the main reason I won't be repurchasing. Nothing terribly wrong with it, you get a decent amount of product for 10 dollars.