September 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Body Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by habana

I was looking for something lighter to replace my HG Curel Itch Defense lotion for hot humid summer months. I think I've found it! This lotion is light, quick absorbing, fragrance free & best of all does not irritate my legs after I shave. Bonus is that I got a big 25.3 oz. on sale for $6.99! I wouldn't use this for very dry skin but for a light moisturizer it is perfect.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lotion did nothing for me. It's really watery, it sits on the skin for a while, and the moisture don't last long enough.

It's winter here, and I need something that is really moisturizing, and this lotion is not it. However, it may be better for the summer. I like that it's odor free, but that's it. I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 This lotion dosen't do much for me. It's too watery and the moisture dosen't last long enough. I know it's very popular but for me it's not enough, even during the summer I find it to light. On the other hand, my daughter who is in a swim team likes to put it on her legs after a training session. She has normal skin that can get dry because of the chlorine. She likes to have an odor free option. So I would buy it again for her but not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I always keep a big bottle of this lotion on hand. It absorbs really well and helps with dry itchy skin. My hubby and our 5 boys all use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by josephine1234

HG LOTION. Great Texture for quick application. This stuff won't solve dry skin problems, but it will leave you feeling moisturized. I would suggest using this in combination with something stronger if you have problem skin, as I find the moisture lasts MAX 12 hours (so you need twice daily application). For example, I have KP on my arms, so I used lubriderm with AHA for that, and this for the rest of my body.Love that it is unscented.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by vanitykey

This is HG lotion. I found this very soothing and one thing I love about it is that it's fragrance-free since I don't like moisturizers with perfumes! This is very cheap and I think this is better than Aveeno.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by retaildrone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

So far I'm absolutely in love with this lotion. It doesn't really have a scent. It's not too greasy. It leaves my legs silky smooth without any of the hives I sometimes get after shaving. The true test will be this winter, but I feel pretty confident and well stocked. I purchased a ridiculous amount of this stuff in a set for just 9.99 US.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by sassattack

I used the heck out of this in the winter. I like the smell and feel of this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by TRIPPIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite body and hand lotion. I purchased two liters at $5/bottle when Avon had them on sale. I keep a bottle on my desk at work and one at home.

I find it works really well on my very dry skin. In fact, I don't see any difference between this and Aveeno oatmeal lotion which costs 4 x as much. I've already bought another two more bottles during the last campaign. This time they were on sale for $9/bottle. Not as cheap as $5/bottle but still a great deal, in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

This lotion is ok. The scent is super light and it absorbs nicely but the only problem for me is that its just not moisturizing enough. When I first put some on it seems to moisturize well but then not even a hr later my skin feels dried out.l think this would be a decent spring/summer lotion tho......anyway I passed this along to my husband it works for him lol I'm gonna stick to my Jergens lotion for now..