Avon Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Body Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/17/2014 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was looking for something lighter to replace my HG Curel Itch Defense lotion for hot humid summer months. I think I've found it! This lotion is light, quick absorbing, fragrance free & best of all does not irritate my legs after I shave. Bonus is that I got a big 25.3 oz. on sale for $6.99! I wouldn't use this for very dry skin but for a light moisturizer it is perfect.

on 4/16/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This lotion did nothing for me. It's really watery, it sits on the skin for a while, and the moisture don't last long enough.

It's winter here, and I need something that is really moisturizing, and this lotion is not it. However, it may be better for the summer. I like that it's odor free, but that's it. I would not repurchase.

on 4/14/2011 11:08:00 AM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 This lotion dosen't do much for me. It's too watery and the moisture dosen't last long enough. I know it's very popular but for me it's not enough, even during the summer I find it to light. On the other hand, my daughter who is in a swim team likes to put it on her legs after a training session. She has normal skin that can get dry because of the chlorine. She likes to have an odor free option. So I would buy it again for her but not for me.

on 3/27/2011 6:20:00 PM

I always keep a big bottle of this lotion on hand. It absorbs really well and helps with dry itchy skin. My hubby and our 5 boys all use it.

HG LOTION. Great Texture for quick application. This stuff won't solve dry skin problems, but it will leave you feeling moisturized. I would suggest using this in combination with something stronger if you have problem skin, as I find the moisture lasts MAX 12 hours (so you need twice daily application). For example, I have KP on my arms, so I used lubriderm with AHA for that, and this for the rest of my body.Love that it is unscented.

on 1/1/2011 12:34:00 AM

This is HG lotion. I found this very soothing and one thing I love about it is that it's fragrance-free since I don't like moisturizers with perfumes! This is very cheap and I think this is better than Aveeno.

on 9/18/2009 1:24:00 AM

So far I'm absolutely in love with this lotion. It doesn't really have a scent. It's not too greasy. It leaves my legs silky smooth without any of the hives I sometimes get after shaving. The true test will be this winter, but I feel pretty confident and well stocked. I purchased a ridiculous amount of this stuff in a set for just 9.99 US.

on 5/8/2009 8:48:00 PM

I used the heck out of this in the winter. I like the smell and feel of this stuff.

on 1/28/2009 1:06:00 PM

This is my favorite body and hand lotion. I purchased two liters at $5/bottle when Avon had them on sale. I keep a bottle on my desk at work and one at home.

I find it works really well on my very dry skin. In fact, I don't see any difference between this and Aveeno oatmeal lotion which costs 4 x as much. I've already bought another two more bottles during the last campaign. This time they were on sale for $9/bottle. Not as cheap as $5/bottle but still a great deal, in my opinion.

on 1/19/2009 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This lotion is ok. The scent is super light and it absorbs nicely but the only problem for me is that its just not moisturizing enough. When I first put some on it seems to moisturize well but then not even a hr later my skin feels dried out.l think this would be a decent spring/summer lotion tho......anyway I passed this along to my husband it works for him lol I'm gonna stick to my Jergens lotion for now..