Urban Decay Sin

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/6/2010 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate the roller ball for perfume. I wish this came in a different applicator form. It really is a nice sexy scent and in oil form it lasts a long time. I do usually pair this with either the "go" or "pistol" or one of my Aveda fragrance oils and I get a lot of compliments.

on 11/9/2009 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh how I loved this perfume! It is so intoxicating. I am not a fan of floral scents, they make me think of stuffy old ladies, and this is about as far from floral as you can get. It has a spice to it that I love! Very concentrated, so a tiny bit goes a long way and lasts forever! I almost cried when this was discontinued : (

on 7/1/2008 7:38:00 PM

i wish i could still find this, this is one of my very favorites. i went through 3 bottles of it before it finally vanished from the shelves. it smells like a high quality incense, which i adore. the 3 bottles i had lasted almost 3 years and i've still got a bit left, so i'd say it was a good value considering how small the bottle is. it does get a little gunked up at the bottom once the oil starts to get old, but you can just shake it up a bit before applying, and the smell is not effected.

on 4/20/2006 8:50:00 PM

Thanks to a very nice MUA-er I got my hands on this little treasure!
I agree that smells much like Addict, but this one is much better on my skin. I really love this fragrance :-)

on 12/22/2005 10:07:00 PM

3.5/// sweet, warm and spicy IMO a very sexy feminine scent, my only gripe is the bottle. love this, wish they made it into edt or edp..not crazy about oils.

on 10/28/2005 6:31:00 PM

I love this stuff. So very sultry and seductive. As mentioned, similar to Dior Addict, but with a kick. That blood orange note I think is what sends this one over the top. It's got a saucier, sweeter side to it, yet is still sexy as hell. Also, the bottle is adorable. I may have to try the other Urban Decay scents if they are as HOT as this one! EDIT: Something about my chemistry apparently changed, and I can't wear this now. Am swapping it away.

on 8/19/2005 1:34:00 PM

This is almost a dead ringer for Dior's Addict perfume. I used to love that perfume until I got over my strong, incense-ish, musky, vanilla phase. I prefer lighter scents now. But if you like Addict or any other deep vanilla incence type perfume this may be for you.

on 8/14/2005 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm ambivalent about this. I don't love it, don't hate it. It smells nice, but it's just not the kind of scent I go for. This is a very rich warm scent, a bit too much for me. I prefer white florals, and fruity or green notes. This is pretty much the opposite of what I go for. I'm sure it smells nice on lots of other women, but it's not for me.

on 8/11/2005 9:07:00 PM

This is a very sexy scent! I adore it but unfortunately everytime I have a man smell it, they just say, "it's okay..." I wish everyone loved it as much as I do :) The air freshener in my car is what got me hooked on this and its a staple! I love the leopard bag too

on 7/24/2005 2:02:00 PM

The initial notes that I smell are blood orange, spice, and a tiniest hint of jasmine. Those are all very good things:) When I first apply Sin, I literally can not stop smelling myself! For a few hours, it's definitely one of my favorite fragrances. Unfortunately, it dries down to an almost sickening, cheap-smelling musk. I can't get over how much I LOVE this at first and then absolutely hate it after 3 or 4 hours. That being said, the packaging is adorable and the rollerball is almost essential for the formula. It's a highly concentrated oil, so I really think the price is reasonable - a *very* little goes a long way.

Popular Fragrances