October 2, 2014 | 1365 users online

Lip Treatments - Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) - Vanilla Shea Butter Lipbalm

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2002 8:19:00 PM More reviews by april1976

I received a sample of this product in a swap. It is simple, smells sweet like frosting and works wonderfully. It is a very good deal for the price. The packaging is less than desirable..but (just like Kiehls) I would rather have them put the money into the product than the packaging. Good buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2002 2:53:00 AM More reviews by Paniscus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite lip balm in the world. It's moisturizing w/o being greasy (I hate greasy lipbalms, they just make my lipcolor slide off), great base for lipstick. Love the subtle (to me) vanilla scent. Hate the packaging though, the computer-printed label looks like trash after a while. Still, for the price I won't complain too much. I recently ran out of mine, but didn't want anything else from AZW and couldn't justify paying shipping for lipbalm ONLY (LOL) so I bought some lipbutters from the Body Bakery. They're ok, but nowhere near as good as the AZW lipbalm. *sigh*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2002 11:43:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I'm loving this lipbalm! It comes in a convenient and hygienic tube and goes on smooth and easily. It's creamy, yet doesn't slip off as quickly as other lipbalms. Plus the scent is great - a light vanilla sweet taste that's just right!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2002 5:37:00 PM More reviews by JenM7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love shea butter balms & this one feels wonderful on the lips but the smell & taste is unfortunately killing me. The vanilla is so sweet & stays with you for so long... I just can't handle it. I wish I had tried the unscented version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2002 5:16:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice lipbalm but not enough vanilla smell/flavor for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2002 1:26:00 AM More reviews by missm

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Super moisturizing with lots of shea butter and a nice vanilla scent. I also use it as a lip gloss. And, I love that it's so inexpensive!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2002 7:00:00 PM More reviews by indigold

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is the creamiest ever on my lips. It doesn't smell like I'd expect (I was expecting Lip Smackers Vanilla) and takes getting used to, but bearable. One beef: sometimes it stings my lips (no open wounds or anything!) I don't know what aspect causes this (if anyone knows, page me please!) but I love the creaminess of it that I'm certainly open to trying other shea butter balms.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2002 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Mickie176

Overlooking the annoying runny labels on this and all Zaftig products, and the fact that the vanilla scent seems to be slightly off, I really like this lipbalm. I like that it is in a tube, and that it doesn't feel waxy. It's a great maintenance lip balm, but for soothing when my lips are really dry or chapped, I still have to rely on my Palmers or Aquaphor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2001 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Anne

This is a great lipbalm for every day use. It comes in a chapstick-like tube, which I prefer to pots. I use this alone, and it really works wonders for my lips. The smell is great - a sweet, rich vanilla, and it tastes good too. Not waxy at all, even though it does contain beeswax. I haven't worn this under lipstick, but it works well on its own.