Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) Vanilla Shea Butter Lipbalm

No Image

on 11/3/2002 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I received a sample of this product in a swap. It is simple, smells sweet like frosting and works wonderfully. It is a very good deal for the price. The packaging is less than desirable..but (just like Kiehls) I would rather have them put the money into the product than the packaging. Good buy!

on 9/5/2002 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My favorite lip balm in the world. It's moisturizing w/o being greasy (I hate greasy lipbalms, they just make my lipcolor slide off), great base for lipstick. Love the subtle (to me) vanilla scent. Hate the packaging though, the computer-printed label looks like trash after a while. Still, for the price I won't complain too much. I recently ran out of mine, but didn't want anything else from AZW and couldn't justify paying shipping for lipbalm ONLY (LOL) so I bought some lipbutters from the Body Bakery. They're ok, but nowhere near as good as the AZW lipbalm. *sigh*

on 8/22/2002 11:43:00 PM

I'm loving this lipbalm! It comes in a convenient and hygienic tube and goes on smooth and easily. It's creamy, yet doesn't slip off as quickly as other lipbalms. Plus the scent is great - a light vanilla sweet taste that's just right!

on 8/17/2002 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love shea butter balms & this one feels wonderful on the lips but the smell & taste is unfortunately killing me. The vanilla is so sweet & stays with you for so long... I just can't handle it. I wish I had tried the unscented version.

on 8/3/2002 5:16:00 PM

Nice lipbalm but not enough vanilla smell/flavor for me.

on 3/18/2002 1:26:00 AM

Super moisturizing with lots of shea butter and a nice vanilla scent. I also use it as a lip gloss. And, I love that it's so inexpensive!

on 3/17/2002 7:00:00 PM

This stuff is the creamiest ever on my lips. It doesn't smell like I'd expect (I was expecting Lip Smackers Vanilla) and takes getting used to, but bearable. One beef: sometimes it stings my lips (no open wounds or anything!) I don't know what aspect causes this (if anyone knows, page me please!) but I love the creaminess of it that I'm certainly open to trying other shea butter balms.

on 2/27/2002 1:46:00 AM

Overlooking the annoying runny labels on this and all Zaftig products, and the fact that the vanilla scent seems to be slightly off, I really like this lipbalm. I like that it is in a tube, and that it doesn't feel waxy. It's a great maintenance lip balm, but for soothing when my lips are really dry or chapped, I still have to rely on my Palmers or Aquaphor.

on 11/17/2001 12:24:00 PM

This is a great lipbalm for every day use. It comes in a chapstick-like tube, which I prefer to pots. I use this alone, and it really works wonders for my lips. The smell is great - a sweet, rich vanilla, and it tastes good too. Not waxy at all, even though it does contain beeswax. I haven't worn this under lipstick, but it works well on its own.

Popular Lip Treatments