October 26, 2014 | 1194 users online

Sunscreen - Lancome - Renergie Intense Lift SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by wantrista

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm Asian. I bought shade 2 online and was expected 2 is good for Asian skin tone while 1 is for white people who have fair skin tone. However, 2 is too dark for me which made me look like I'm sunburned. It's kind of sticky as well. If you have very dry skin, this is not a bad choice as it very nourishing and won't dry out your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2004 10:25:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I love the scent and sheen of this cream. It is insanely expensive at 75 bucks a pop but is one of the few sunscreens that I use on my body that I don't mind applying and reapplying. It's not meant for the body but I can't use fragranced prods on my face and the scent of this is too nice to not use, it smells like the cleanser for dry skin. Plus it gives me a pole-dancer sheen. I normally hate applying sunscreen and often forget my body (and my hands look it!) so I need something that I like. A little goes a long way--my sample jar lasted 2 weeks w/ daily use.