July 28, 2014 | 2244 users online

Treatments (Face) - Merle Norman - Luxiva Wrinkle Smoother

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by niniwuv

I have been using this moisturizer for over 3 years and I LOVE it! It is my HG of moisturizers. Not only does this product leave my face moisturized, but it does not cause breakouts. As far as wrinkle help, well I'm 24 and I don't have many wrinkles, so I can't say.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I remember getting a sample of this with a purchase. Thank god I didn't shell out any money for it! The lady said it firmed fine lines. It does no such thing nor does it even contain starch which might at least give the illusion of it working on wrinkles . It is a good moisturizer but there are better products out there. Try CeraVe Elizabeth Arden time capsules or Olay fragrance free serum instead. They wont remove wrinkles but they are better moisturizers and worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by jojojovich

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is nothing great for wrinkles unfortunately! But it is a nice moisturizer, though again, nothing miraculous (didn't make my skin more luminous or firmer, imo), and alas. :(

But a nice-feeling moisturizer. I liked it and might well buy it again. One jar lasts a long time. I got mine last May/June and just running out now (end of March)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by iluv2dnc210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm writing this review for my mom!! haha!!

She is 53... normal to oily skin and medlight coloring:

I got this as a deluxe sample size from a friend!! I gave it to my mom... when she first started using it her skin looked like it was glowing she said it makes her skin feel sliky smooth and firm!!

being oily its hard for my mom to find anti-wrinkle stuff that doesn't make her look like she ran 2 miles!! lol!! WHEN SHE USES THIS ITS LIGHT WEIGHT!!! her skin looks super soft and no oily residue!!

I recommend this to women looking to regain elastisity in there skin!! my mom recently lost alot of weight!! lookin good!! lol!! she loves how her skin feels and looks... foundation glides onto her skin now and she has regianed so much confedence!! plus she has people asking her all the time at her job whats she uses!! its kinda pricy $52... its a 2.25oz... my moms last her about 4 to 5 months!! so its worth it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by kcj1314

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is nothing special. It glides on which is quite nice but does nothing for wrinkles. Its okay as a moisturizer but i wanted more!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 10:38:00 AM More reviews by HeidiJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as my AM moisturizer over the Merle Norman Energizing Concentrate. The package is gorgeous, a glass jar with a gold top. There is so much product, I can see this lasting 6-9 months for me. This soaks right into my skin and my foundation applies flawlessly over it. My foundation lasts all day, no streaking. This is pricey, about $50-55 per jar, but it will last a long time, you don't need much. Great moisturizer from MN!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by rav2b

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Felt so lovely going on, but just didn't help with moisturizing. Must be something peculiar about my skin, because I know this is one of MN's most popular products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by PinkPeonies11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this moisturizer! The area under my eyes gets very dry and nothing seems to help. I tried this on a whim and am thrilled! I use a tiny dab and it keeps my skin moisturized all day. I love the beautiful blue jar this comes in also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 3:23:00 AM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is for the MN Wrinkle Smoother eye cream. It comes in a lovely classy looking jar. The cream is beautiful and soft. But what can it do for the under eye area? It just takes a little bit of this under each eye. Now, look closely in your mirror and you will see a difference in just a few seconds. Later. on you will see even more changes. There is a little luminous effect as well as a smoothing effect. I really like this - so easy to use. It is not cheap, but I use it sparingly and I think this .5 oz. will last me a long time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Juicy_TNA

I love this creme. I'm in my early-mid twenties and needed a creme to start helping me out with early signs of aging. This totally fits the bill!!

I have oily skin that is prone to blocked pores (white/blackheads) and this doesn't break me out. Since using this for the last 2 weeks, my complexion has improved considerably. It also goes well under makeup and makes for a silky night cream.

I will continue to use this and until I find something better, I'll be back for more.

EDIT: Not moisturizing enough and I have not seen any long-term results. Will not repurchase.