July 31, 2014 | 2093 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Vichy - Oligo 25 eye treatment stick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 6:14:00 AM More reviews by yuphehe

A friend of mine recommended this, and I saw it on sale for 15ish so I gave it a try. After using this for several months in the morning before I apply my concealer, I am finding myself addicted to this product. I honestly do not know whether it is preventing wrinkles, but it gives a cooling sensation to the area and makes makeup much easier to apply.
I also use this when my lids are feeling dry, and it really makes them feel so much better.
I have had terrible eczema on my eyes, and so I have to take extra care to keeping lids moisturized and not use any irritating products. So far this product really did help me.
I think the packaging and the way you apply this product is not exactly hygienic though. Luckily I have not had any infections so far.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by jkoghar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the cooling effect on my skin upon application and that s about it. This product didnt do anything for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I like this eye stick a lot, it awakens the area around my eyes and its moisturizing. Overall Im very pleased like with most Vichy products.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by jikl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i bought this and it was an expensive waste of money. it felt cooling and it looked pretty, but it didn't do anything for my eyes. i didn't really expect it to do anything for dark circles (nothing can, except sleep & less time on the computer), and it didn't. it didn't do much for puffiness or tired looking eyes, which is why i bought it. it wasn't moisterising at all really.
it didn't do any harm. but didn't do any good either. i think it cost me 14 euro. even cucumber slices do more than this and for a lot less.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Janetdee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since I have very sensitive skin I use lots of products by vichy. This stick is ok. My mum bought it for me because I have a big problem with swollen dark circles. I however would not repurchase it. It does remove the puffiness but it does nothing for the dark areas. 4 lippies because compared to other even high-end eye treatments at least it does someting though not much

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kamichou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim because I've had good luck with Vichy products before. The blue tube was appealing and the scent was very subtle. Upon application, it gives my under eye skin a cooling sensation. But after finishing the stick, it doesn't really do anything other homemade treatments can do. Besides it's pretty expensive (CDN$18), and doesn't work well.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2010 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Bambi2Bambi

Indeed, don't waste your money! It kept feeling stocky even an hour after application and I did not see any improvement in puffiness or dark circles. However, the light blue tube looks cute.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by jujube21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in October and can't say it does much but "wake-up" the tired eyes for a few hours at most. If you have not had a good night's rest you may benefit but even then- you can get the same result with tea bags or cold spoons. I feel like the CVS beautician kinda pushed this product. I wanted something for my puffy eyes and circles - I am also noticing lines - this is what she recommended. Don't waste your money on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by kaybthai

This product does not work. It is way too expensive for what it actually does. It just gives a cooling sensation when it's applied and that's it. it doesn't decrease dark circles.
the packaging looks cool at first but it's not sanitary and it gives you less product than it packaging looks like.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by msCullen8685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the cute tube and the chapstick - like form, however this does not last long at all for the price. It doesn't do anything incredible after using it consistently for a few weeks. I will not repurchase.